Airport Cliché

AAAAHHHHHH! Today was the day! The day that your boyfriend, Thomas, was coming home from filming The Scorch Trials!! You couldn't wait. You had to be at the airport to pick him up in an hour, so you got ready quickly. You put on a white crop-top and some bleached skinny jeans. You slipped on some red high top converses and put your hair up in a messy bun. You put on your heart-rimmed sun glasses and ran out the door with your keys, phone, and wallet in your hands. You got in your car and drove away with a grin plastered on your face.
---
You sat at the gate, waiting for Thomas. You watched everyone leave and when they closed the gate you were worried. Where was Thomas? You looked around and saw a smirking Thomas behind you. You ran to him and practically knocked him over onto his luggage. You grinned and kissed him. "I missed you so much." He whispered in your ear. "I missed you too." You whispered back while still hugging him tightly (Oh the feels).
"How did you get here? I watched everyone come out of the gate."
"I had to go out a private exit."
He said.
"Oh right. Because we don't want any fan girls to come and attack you right?"
"Right." He chuckled.
---
While walking out of the parking lot, you saw a little girl running towards you. "OMG! Its Thomas Sangster! And Y/F/N! I ship you guys so much! Can we take a picture?" she asked sweetly. "Okay love." Thomas said cutely. You backed away so they could take the picture. "Oh Y/N can you be in the picture too? Please?"
"Of course sweetie!" You leaned in and she took the picture. After she left you and Thomas laughed at how enthusiastic she was.
---
A/N
Sorry this is short! I really have writers block right now :(
I am still taking requests, AND you can suggest imagines! Just comment or PM me!
-ur shank