For B.B.

You walk down the street to your boyfriend, Thomas' house. You've been keeping the tears back all day, and you hoped not to cry. You had to do it. It was for the better.
---
You knock on Thomas' door, and as soon as he opens it you start sobbing. He grabs you and pulls you in. "What's wrong love?" he asks rubbing circles on your back. "I-I" you can't quite get it out. "Why love? You can tell me anything." he replies soothingly. "I-I can't do this anymore." You take a deep breath. "What? You can do what?"
"I can't be with you anymore." You sniffled.
"What? Why not?" he asks tears starting to form in his eyes.
"Because you're career is just taking off, and-and you need to find someone that won't hold you back." You jump out if his arms and run out of the door sobbing.
---
You keep running until you get to your house. Thomas followed you and burst through the door. "B.B. I love YOU! I could never be with anyone else but you, and I don't care if you're not famous." He came and hugged you. You were hesitant at first, but then you hugged back. "I love you too. I'm so sorry." You whispered in his ear. "Now, lets go have a night out on the town." He smiled and carried you bridal style out of the door.