(2)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Chapter 2:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Chapter 2:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Liao Tingyan sat in front of the case in a sense of dignity, and the two servants took away the meals that were basically untouched on the case. Seeing that her girl didn't eat much, Gu Lu persuaded with some worry: "Girl, let's eat more. If you don't eat, how can your body stand it."

"I can't eat it." Liao Tingyan was scared when she thought of the scene yesterday. She had a nightmare last night. How could she eat anything? Besides, most of the meals in the mansion are meat and vegetables are relatively few. At this time, she can eat. That's weird. Regardless of more than 20 years in her previous life, or eight years of travel here, she still saw such a cruel and **** picture for the first time. At that time, she was busy running for her life and did not react so much. When she returned home safely, she vomited. .

Lu Gu knelt and sat beside her, "Otherwise, the slave will get some goat milk for the girl?"

At this moment, the housekeeper entered the room and said to Liao Tingyan: "Girl, the thank you gift we gave, Chen Langjun did not accept, and he did not accept the gold that the girl specifically ordered."

Liao Tingyan had a headache, ah, yes, this is the case with the male protagonist. He was very just and principled in the early stage. He refused to accept the thank you gift. The original text seems to have it.

"That's it." Liao Tingyan didn't want to talk about it. When the housekeeper was gone, she stood up and said, "Prepare the ox cart, I'll go to Cui Girl."

Girl Cui is a close friend of Liao Tingyan's boudoir. There is not much entertainment in this dynasty. It is troublesome to go anywhere. Except for visiting relatives at the temple, only the little sisters nearby can pass the time. Girl Cui It is the best one with Liao Tingyan.

As the bullock cart drove to Cui's house, Liao Tingyan accidentally saw a figure on the street through a gap in the curtain.

The hero Chen Yun? In the early stage, he was indeed a hunter who made a living by hunting. Later, the situation became more and more turbulent, and he gathered a lot of people to rebel and revolt.

Liao Tingyan thought, and asked Lu Gu and said, "The one over there is also a lifesaver. Since he refused to accept our thanks, he let the servants in the house watch. In the future, if he comes to the city to sell prey, he will all If you buy it, it's a reward."

Lu Gu responded, "Yes, girl."

Liao Tingyan was satisfied, put down the curtain, and stopped thinking about it. Although he doesn't want to fall in love with the male protagonist, since he saved himself once, he has to give back a little.

When I came to Cui’s house, I saw Lady Cui. The two sat down in the room. Lady Cui chatted about what happened to Liao Tingyan yesterday, "You don’t know, your story has spread all over, I’m so worried! Listen! It is said that Shijun Liao brought a large group of soldiers to suppress the mountain bandits yesterday, but is he back now?"

"Father won't be back until the afternoon." Liao Tingyan said helplessly: "Don't talk about it anymore. My head hurts. Let's say something interesting."

Miss Cui sat next to her and took her hand: "Okay, let's not talk about this. Speaking of interesting things, eh, do you know that it is the Dai Yu Dai Langjun who has been chasing you, but his father I ordered to go to the barracks to practice. This is all right. This annoying guy can't come to pester you anymore. How about it? Do you feel happy?"