(4)

The red light in the eyes of the mouse's corpse dissipated, and one of the crows who had eaten the mouse suddenly let out a scream and opened its wings. The original dark eyes turned red, scaring the other crows to fly away hastily.

The crow that ate the rat's heart flew up a little bit, then threw it down again, and fell to the ground with a black air all over.

The crow's cry was similar to "Ah-ah-", at this time it sounded a bit shifted, as if the screams of people were creepy. The pitch-black wings were constantly struggling in the black aura. It merged part of the power of the rat demon and the fox demon in a short period of time, and with the body of the crow full of evil aura, it merged into a new monster.

Suddenly, with a bang, the dark crow exploded, and a small, dark mouse crawled out of the pile of rotten meat.

The mouse has red eyes, like flowing blood, and he groans blankly: "So hungry...I'm so hungry...eat...find, find her..."

After crawling for a certain distance, his whole body suddenly stretched and contracted, and in the blink of an eye he became a crow again, spreading his wings and flying over the treetops, disappearing to the side of the sky that was dyed red by the setting sun.

...

"Okay, place this spiritual jade bead here, and this small formation can be completed." The leader of Guiyi Xianzong stood up, pointed at the formation at their feet, and explained to Bai Ling, "Junior sister You see, this formation is made by the elders in our sect. There are forty-nine such small formations. In addition to this one, there are other similar formations placed everywhere. The small formations are connected to each other to form a The big formation envelops Luyang and the surrounding area."

"The Luyang plague in recent times is actually because a gap was opened there, and the evil spirit in the monster stream overflowed from the gap, which caused the people living nearby to be infected with the evil air. Things can easily turn into evil spirits. We have no way to close the gap for the time being. We can only block the breath inside to prevent it from spreading. Then, please come to save people who are good at cleaning and curing diseases."

"Well, our mission is complete, now we can go back."

After dealing with the formation, everyone is ready to set off for the sect.

The senior man said in embarrassment: "We are actually just ordinary disciples, we haven't learned how to fly with swords, so..."

Bai Ling: "Very good, I like people who are down to earth!"

Someone led the way along the way, and Bai Ling finally succeeded in reaching Guiyi Immortal Sect. It turned out to be a sect in the mountains, with a large area, surrounded by mountains, and behind the scattered buildings, there was a large lake, shimmering in the sun.

Bai Ling: There is still such a large bathing place, it's right!

Old Shell: "Little Master!"

Bai Ling: "Don't speak."

Old Shell: "Huh."

Adoration to the Guiyi Immortal Sect went very smoothly. I don't know how the seven disciples reported it. Bai Ling almost caused a sensation in Guiyi Immortal Sect. From the sovereign above to the outer door handyman below, they all ran to the square. Onlookers.

"It turned out to be a dragon. There has not been a dragon for many years!" "I don't know if there will be a chance to see the prototype of the dragon in the future. I heard that worshipping the dragon can be transported. Recently, I am a little unlucky, otherwise let's try?" "I heard After the dragon clan reaches adulthood, he can Shi Yunbuyu. I wonder if this man has grown up? Shi Yunbuyu is too handsome!"