(16)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Chapter 16:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Chapter 16:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When I opened my eyes in the middle of the night, I found a dark shadow sitting beside the bed silently. If it was an ordinary person, I might have to exclaim, but Liao Tingyan didn't. She lay there calmly, and even took time to glance at being blown by the wind. Open windows. No waitress came to close the window, they probably didn't dare to come over when they heard the movement, so the window that was blown open was so wide open, and cold wind and rain were constantly poured into the hall.

Liao Tingyan immediately realized who the dark shadow was, because she was not the first time she woke up in the middle of the night and found someone sitting next to her. When sleeping with Sima Jiao in the past, it would happen occasionally, Sima Jiao. Can't sleep, often sit next to her in the middle of the night staring at her or just in a daze.

Surprised and startled is used to it.

The two looked at each other in the dark for a while, before Liao Tingyan called to your Majesty.

As soon as she made a sound, Sima Jiao by the bed suddenly stretched out his hand towards her. His fingers were still as cold as they used to be. He stroked her cheeks, chin and neck, and hovered on her delicate neck for a while. When Liao Tingyan felt that he was about to strangle himself, his The fingers continued down and opened her belt.

In the silence, Liao Tingyan only felt a cold touch on his skin, like falling snowflakes, which melted and penetrated into the skin and cold into the limbs. It is also like the coolness brought by snake crawling, because the body is shivering subconsciously because of the danger.

Liao Tingyan didn't say a word, nor moved. Jinbei made a slight rubbing sound with the clothes, and she saw Sima Jiao leaning over and pulling her bedclothes apart, exposing large areas of skin.

Liao Tingyan: "..." This seems to be the beginning of the day, but why this person's breathing is not messed up, so calm and cold.

"Aren't you afraid?" Sima Jiao finally said the first sentence.

I'm not very afraid. Who told him to always be on the edge of her sleeping and not sleeping, she tried repeatedly, every time she was nervous, her nerves are now relaxed, and she can't get nervous anymore, but there is a kind of you who fall asleep when you want to sleep Save the feeling of hanging around.

"Your Majesty, there is a small hand stove in the quilt, please warm your hands first?"

Yes, the only thing she can’t bear right now is that this person’s hands are terribly cold, and it’s really cold to touch her body. Now it’s winter, and there’s little snow during the day. It’s still raining outside, and the cold wind swishes into the room. She lifted the quilt and picked up her clothes. She moved so slowly. When her body warmed up quickly, she wouldn't be afraid of the cold, right?

Sima Jiao laughed, took his hand up and put it on her face, "My hands are too cold, aren't they?"

Oh, it turns out that you know it, uncle! Liao Tingyan gave way to the quilt, "Otherwise, your majesty lie down first?" Please warm your hands and touch it again. Goose bumps will be wiped out for you!

Sima Jiao only paused and went to the couch. Liao Tingyan smelled a trace of blood, and he didn't know if it was an illusion. However, after Sima Jiao took off his robe and threw it on the ground, the **** smell disappeared. Liao Tingyan didn't think about what Sima Jiao had done to get a **** smell on her body. She took the opportunity to pull back the quilt that was lifted aside by Sima Jiao and put it on the two of them. Mother, Sima Jiao was not so cold after being blocked from the wind.