(9)

Recently, the Wutu tribe has a lot of caravans, and even the other small tribes around it are getting more lively day by day. For this reason, Wotu cleared up a large piece of business account, and according to Yin Ruxu's suggestion, first made a prototype of the big city. In this way, in addition to the caravans, other small tribes will also come here to exchange people. Something.

Wotu took Yin Ruxu to recognize the way in the tribe, and when introducing her to various places, he went to the market twice with her. Although in Yin Ruxu's eyes, this so-called 'market' is very simple, but the tribes who go inside and out have happy smiles on their faces. Many people here have been on the grassland all their lives, and have never even been to the small border town on the border between Yin and the grassland. The scene in front of them is enough to make them feel novel. Even the children of the clan love to gather here during this time. running in and out.

Yin Ruxu didn't understand these various tribal languages, but he could roughly guess what they were saying just by looking at their gestures. They exchanged all kinds of things. Yin Ruxu also saw a half-year-old boy holding a large shiny stone and wanted to exchange a piece of candy with a caravan.

The stone was not known what it was, but it was really good-looking, so the caravan owner changed it for him. The boy was overjoyed and walked away with the candy.

The grassland is not rich in products, but the merchants have their own unusual minds. If they take the things they exchange at a low price, if they are brought back and dealt with, they will be sold at a high price. If there is no such high profit, there will not be so much. Caravan exchanges. Some of them had better vision and could find business opportunities at any time. Yin Ruxu saw that a caravan had already taken the initiative to ask the young man, and he probably wanted to change that kind of stone.

It is suitable for making jewelry. In that case, the nobles in the capital will probably like it very much. Then it will not be the value that these two pieces of candy can measure.

Yin Ruxu didn't care about them. She hoped that there would be more attractive things on this grassland. Now the first thing that matters is to attract more businessmen and drive more people. Before her death, her grandmother told her that caravans are like a source of water. The whole place is dried up. Water is needed to moisturize, and if water is to live, it must have circulation.

For many lifetimes, she really couldn't do anything, but occasionally she couldn't help thinking, what if this is the case, what if that is the case. Then she discovered that the war was mostly because of barrenness, and because there were no people, she had to grab them. She had a vague thought in her heart long ago, thinking that if the world were to rise up everywhere and the people were rich, they could live a good life without robbing them, would the war disappear?

There were the most caravans in the Yin Kingdom, and there were also teams from the court, sent by her mother, Mrs. Wang, and gave her a lot of things that were not on the grassland. After all, it was the flesh that fell from her body. Although Madam Wang was annoyed that she was disobedient, she was also worried in her heart.

Yin Ruxu held Mrs. Wang's letter from home, his eyes were reddish, and he sat in front of the case and wrote her a reply. Those are still the same. Persuaded her not to try to contact Zhao Guo anymore, persuaded her brother not to trust Zhao Xu credulously, and persuaded her to talk about her father and befriend Lu Guo. Just like a mother can't ignore her, she can't ignore her mother.

She was writing a letter, Wotu came in, still holding a shiny stone in his hand. Seeing her tearful writing, his smile closed, and he put the stone in his hand on the small table and stepped forward. Twisted Yin Ruxu's head and looked at her expression.