(12)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Chapter 12:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Chapter 12:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The male protagonist Chen Yun was just a poor hunter in the early stage of the plot. He was kind and righteous. He lived alone in a wooden house in the village. This wooden house was far away from the other houses in the village, just beside the woods at the foot of the mountain. In the original book, he and the heroine met and fell in love. Later, the heroine resolutely eloped to find him, and he was hidden in this wooden house. The two became more passionate when they were alone, and they had intimate contact.

According to the time of the plot development, originally at this time, the male protagonist should have been in this wooden house with the female protagonist to be in love with the concubine. However, at this moment, Liao Tingyan is in the Luojing Palace every day, so Chen Yun is still Here alone.

The decoration of the room is simple. Chen Yun sat alone at the table, frowning at the void in front of him, with a slight dissatisfaction in his tone, "The female main line has deviated, and I can correct it later. When the uprising strikes the palace, let her Come to me to cultivate feelings, as long as the ending is still with me. But now that the Mi River floods disappeared and there are not many victims, how can I gather so many people to revolt?"

Others can't see it, but in Chen Yun's eyes, there is a floating panel in front of him, and a paragraph of text suddenly appeared on it.

——"It is precisely because of the unknown deviation in the current world that the system will awaken your consciousness. The plot guide requires you to deal with it completely. The romantic scene with the heroine is extremely important. As an outstanding romantic hero of the JHX09 series, you should be very Familiar with these plots, after all, you have also adapted to this male protagonist setting, and the similarity is very high."

Chen Yun sneered, "Of course I am familiar with it, but this heroine chose to enter the palace for some reason. It was clear that I did a good job saving her when I was awake before, and when she confronted others for her, she also I deliberately came back to protect me. Obviously, I felt good for me at that time. If I didn’t know how to find the chance to contact her, I failed to cultivate the relationship, and I would not suddenly deviate from the plot and fall into the need to wake up. My inner consciousness."

"Forget it, this female mainline can only be said later. I don’t believe that she can still fall in love with me for a while. Women are like this. It is easy to be moved. Now the most important thing is the career line. If there is no flood I can only wait for next year’s drought and plague.” He knocked on the table with a sneer, “I don’t believe that the plots of drought and plague can be shifted so easily!”

——"Hint, the current plot deviation is 42%, please continue to correct it."

"If such a major shift occurs again next time, you must warn me in advance."

——"Received, I wish you well."

Chen Yun suppressed his irritation, waved in front of him, stood up and adjusted his clothes, picked up the bow and arrow and bamboo basket hanging on the wall, opened the door and walked out. After going out, his expression became gentle and bright, full of righteousness, and some young girls and young women in the village were quietly watching him.

...

The Mi River flood was really solved, and I never heard that the situation got worse. Although it was still raining for a long time, the water messenger seemed to have experience and worked hard to control the water. Therefore, the affected areas and the There are not many people, and there are no scenes of riots among the victims.