(16)

When Fengchi is in a bad mood, he likes to sit on the branches of giant sycamore trees and look up at the night sky. This night he sat on the branches, looking at the bright moon, and suddenly became interested and took out Fengqin to play a song. At this moment, he heard the intermittent sound of the piano.

Fengchi: "..." What a familiar and unpleasant piano sound. He has been tortured by this sound for almost an afternoon today. Just now, the untuned sound was still lingering in his ears and disturbed him in the middle of the night. I ran out without sleeping to see the moon and wanted to change my mood, but the disturbing noise came again.

He looked down through the dense sycamore branches and leaves, and he saw that Lu Linsheng was sitting under the tree. Although they were far apart, Fengchi could clearly see Lu Linsheng and Bai Ling sitting there, playing music one by one.

As the young patriarch of the Phoenix clan, Fengchi certainly knew about the arrival of these two guests. Although he was proud and didn't like to care about others, he still had two points of pity for Bai Ling, the last orphan of the Bailong clan... He shouldn't have this. Two points are pitiful, otherwise he would not be soft-hearted and promised to teach Lu Linsheng to play Fengqin, which caused him to be deaf all afternoon.

Fengchi, the noble and proud young patriarch, has excellent musical talents. He can't stand the messy music the most. For Lu Linsheng's music talent in the normal category, he simply hates it. He patiently taught him for two hours. Released.

The ghost can listen to it like this. Fengchi thought.

"Papa! Okay, it's good, it's much better than just now, and it's better than the young patriarch's play we saw before!" Fengchi heard the white dragon under the tree say.

Fengchi: "..." What is it, are you deaf? As expected, the dragon clan is so unethical, everyone can open their eyes and talk nonsense, in order to chase the object shamelessly, they can tell any lies. Fengchi felt that he had been insulted. He hugged Fengqin angrily, and almost couldn't help but smash the sober spot that had smashed the pair of dog men and women under the tree, even slandering him like this.

"Well, the other party is a guest. Forgive them for their stupidity and don't care about them." Feng Chi took a deep breath and murmured, and then he heard Lu Linsheng under the tree begin to play the piano.

This place couldn't stay any longer. He hugged his beloved Fengqin and went back to sleep. As a result, he didn't sleep well all night. The noise in his dreams was all that irritating, which made him a little irritable when he got up early in the morning. When King Huang couldn't help asking her, "When will the two people leave? Let them go early." I couldn't bear the noise pollution.

King Huang looked at him in surprise, and immediately lowered his face to reprimand: "Look at what you are talking about. The visitor is a guest. Even if we want to avoid misfortune and cannot protect Bai Ling, we can't be so ruthless and unrighteous. You are so afraid of avoiding it. Looks like, did I teach you this way?!"

Feng Chi, who was scolded by his mother, almost died of grievance. He was too lazy to explain, and walked out angrily after snorting. It didn't take long to meet Lu Linsheng. He looked at each other warily, "What are you doing again? I won't teach anymore, I'm very busy."

Lu Linsheng took out the Fengqin he gave away yesterday: "I broke a string, please help me to renew it."

This kind of silk thread is flexible and made of a lone mountain fish belly thread. It cannot be broken without a few hundred jin of hand strength. He looked at Lu Linsheng suspiciously, "What did you do with this string? , Has the fishing Kunpeng gone?"

Bai Ling came over and saw the two people sitting together. Feng Chi looked disgusted and was putting new strings on Feng Qin, and briefly said how to change it. Lu Linsheng looked at the Feng Qin in his hand. His face was flat-except for Bai Ling, he treats everyone like this.