(31)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Chapter 31:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Chapter 31:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The mountains and forests were full of vegetation and dense branches. The two riding horses had to bow their heads and leaned down, almost lying on their horses. The black horse does not need to be driven by its owner, as if recognizing the way, it struggles forward in the forest.

Liao Tingyan felt the turbulence, and the Sima Jiao behind him was covering him, breathing slightly heavy. At the same time, she found that the moist liquid soaked on her shoulders, wet and sticky, and had a fishy smell. It was blood leaking from Sima Jiao's wound.

The fear in my heart is getting stronger and stronger. Liao Tingyan couldn't help thinking, is Sima Jiao going to die? Can they escape? Is there a chaser behind him?

The black horse suddenly rushed out of the forest and opened up in front of him. Liao Tingyan discovered that this was a trail that was passed by. The dark horse didn't go up the trail to the official road, but plunged into another mountain forest. After running for a long time, he crossed a small river and stopped at a place where weeds reached the knee upstream.

After getting off the horse, Liao Tingyan found that Sima Jiao's robe was stained with blood, which was a bit shocking. He held a long sword, sat down against a tree on the shore, half-closed his eyes, his face looked colder and whiter than before.

"How are you?" Liao Tingyan knelt in front of him, raising his hand to untie his shirt. Sima Jiao didn't react, so he just looked at her with his eyes down, not knowing what he was thinking.

Liao Tingyan untied his robe and found a tied long tube on his arm.

"this is……?"

Sima Jiao removed the thing and threw it aside, "A modified Hidden Arrow can only shoot one arrow, but it is powerful."

Liao Tingyan suddenly realized that the arrow on Chen Yun's chest was shot by Sima Jiao! That position, if you think about it carefully, it seems to be inseparable from the position of the heart.

Seeing her look stunned, Sima Jiao suddenly smiled, even smiling happily. He said: "He wants to kill me, and he dared to send a letter to provoke me. Of course I want to kill him. There are other things on that arrow. He must die!"

Liao Tingyan said in his heart, this lunatic would not deliberately? Chen Yun wanted to use her as a bait to lure the enemy deeper. Sima Jiao also used this trick to deliberately commit a risk and show weakness to attract people before taking advantage of it. Others may not be able to do it, but Sima Jiao must do it. Come out, otherwise why is he so skilled?

While thinking, Liao Tingyan opened Sima Jiao's clothes and saw the long wound. It was scratched by the sword on his chest, and almost a large piece of meat was cut off. It hurts to look at it. Liao Tingyan's scalp was numb, and he was at a loss for what to do with the **** wound, but Sima Jiao could still laugh.

Too lazy to care about him going crazy at this time, Liao Tingyan suddenly began to take off his clothes. There is still medicine tied to the wound on her arm, and now there is no way, take it down and give Sima Jiao to respond.

She took off and removed herself, put her clothes back, ran to the river and twisted the handkerchief, and then came back to scrub the blood on her chest for Sima Jiao, and after a little cleaning, she slapped the medicine and bandage together.