(7)

In the original world line, there is a special male second. He and the female protagonist first met as a scholar. The female protagonist asked him his name. He said that he was unnamed, so the female protagonist called him unknown.

This initially seemingly harmless character seemed unremarkable among the male protagonists and male two men who appeared on the stage at the time. However, he slowly revealed a terrifying side later. It turned out that he was born in a monster stream and was not originally from a human race. It's not a monster, but it's not a monster, it's the only creature in the world created by mistake, it can swallow and fuse living things. It is a monster without human emotions, smart and cruel, full of resentment and dominated by devouring desires.

In the four hundred and eighty-six years of the show, the monster stream had several cracks in the human world for some reason. In the following ten years, the cracks suddenly expanded and gradually overlapped with the human world. The monsters and monsters in the monster stream came out, giving The human world brought a disaster that destroyed the world, and the nameless took this opportunity to escape from the monster stream to the human world to meet the heroine.

In the original plot, he took great care of the heroine in the early stage, which comforted the heroine who had no pain because of his obsession with the master. However, as the plot developed, the unknown conspiracy was revealed. It turned out that he just wanted to use the heroine to break the male Lord Xuan Cang's heart defense wanted to find an opportunity to cause that high Xuan Cang God to suffer painful wounds-only by weakening the power of Xuan Cang God, could he swallow him.

Of course, the nameless conspiracy did not succeed in the end. The heroine was still with the hero Xuancang Shangshen after all. As for the nameless, he had the opportunity to kill the heroine before his death to avenge the hero who injured him, but gave up at the last minute. , Just glanced at the hostess and said, "When I first saw you, you were in the shape of a white dragon. That is the most beautiful picture I have ever seen since I came out of the monster stream." After speaking, it turned into a dust.

Regarding the origin of the nameless, how long he stayed in Monster Creek and how he became that monster, no one knows these questions. Even in the original plot, his first appearance was just a chance encounter with the heroine. Playing in the lake. Everything he used to be blank.

No one knows that Lu Linsheng in Pengjia Village, who was bullied by others because of his ugly appearance, was in the original world. After killing a person, he was lost in the mountains and forest. Falling into the demon stream. He was the original form of "Anonymous". The final namelessness was changed by Lu Linsheng, but he was no longer Lu Linsheng, so he abandoned this name.

In the original world, the existence of "Lu Linsheng" had nothing to do with the heroine, but in the current world line, Bai Ling strayed into the Luyang Mountains and met Lu Linsheng, which became his obsession. Because of this, he followed Bai Ling and did not get lost in the mountains and entered the monster stream. If this has always been the case, I am afraid that the monster "No Name" in the original drama will never appear. However, due to the difference of Xuan Cang's thoughts, the fate of'Lu Linsheng' is still returning to the starting point and returning to the original position.

...

It is still ten years before the fusion of the monster stream and the human world, and the gap between them is completely opened.

Xuan Cang didn't care about all this, and Bai Ling didn't notice it.

Only the invisible fuzzy flesh and blood in the demon stream tries to climb the abyss every day and night and return to the world where its obsession exists.

"Quack, you can't go up, no monster can go up!"

"It's easy to get in here, but to get out, hey, it's difficult."