(11)

Xi Zhuoyu is just picking flowers casually, but in the eyes of others, especially in the eyes of fans with a fan filter like Jiang Yuchao that is 500 meters thick, how can this picture be a beautiful word. The beauty is holding the flower and smiling, the background is the hibiscus blooming like a raging fire.

Perceiving the scorching eyes, Xi Zhuoyu turned his head vigilantly, and saw the iron powder Jiang Yuchao who was covering his mouth not far away, his eyes filled with excitement and silence.

Xi Zhuoyu: "..." What a familiar look. Every time I see those fans, I look at them, and all I get are such shining eyes, accompanied by various screams. Miss Jiang was really trying to suppress herself, but she didn't even shout out.

"What a coincidence." Xi Zhuoyu said hello.

Jiang Yuchao looked around first and found that there was no one, so he approached and said sincerely, "Brother, you are getting better and better. You are so kind!"

Xi Zhuoyu hadn't heard such straightforward compliments for many years, and he was a little uncomfortable for a while, but this unaccustomedness was only for a moment. As long as he became an idol, he would enter the drama in an instant, and even wanted to sign someone.

"Ah, do you want to sign?" Xi Zhuoyu finished speaking out of control, regretting in his heart. What is the signature? Is there a pen here? Is there a signature book?

But Jiang Yuchao nodded, "Okay! Of course!"

After she finished speaking, her expression suddenly became ugly, and she was very sad. Xi Zhuoyu thought she remembered that there was no tool to sign. Who knew she said bitterly: "I used to have a lot of your signatures. I have collected them for many years. There are 49, now all are gone!"

49 cards...Five more cards will be able to make up a deck of cards. This iron powder is so irony that it can be called an old iron. Xi Zhuoyu couldn't help but respect it.

If the other party is so obsessed with collecting signature cards, then he would be embarrassed to say that he just wanted to make this happen, and anyway, let her sign her first. It's just that he still doesn't understand. He is standing here now, why are fans obsessed with those signature cards? Rather than being heartbroken here, it's better to hurry up and talk a little more with him, maybe dozens of signature cards will be available soon.

Xi Zhuoyu thought that the process of chasing stars was not right, and was very anxious for the old iron.

He was calmly simulating the correct strategy process. The fan girl Jiang Yuchao over there finally realized that he lacked a signature tool, and regretted to mention it.

Xi Zhuoyu is a very fond fan of idols. Nowadays, after a long absence, I will meet the fans of the year. I am very touched and relieved to see old friends. Seeing Lao Tie so regretful, he said: "Well, when I go back, I will sign you. How about sending it? You are still the first one to sign with a brush."

Jiang Yuchao was resurrected in a second, her face flushed with excitement, she hesitated for a moment, as if she wanted to say something, but not too embarrassed.

Xi Zhuoyu smiled and said, "What's the matter, do you want me to sign a few more cards and collect a deck of cards for you?" Of course he was joking.

Jiang Yuchao shook his head, "No, it's too tiring to sign so many characters, I just need a signature, that is... I want a to signature, can I?"

Xi Zhuoyu nodded generously, "Yes, write your name? What name do you want to write?"

Jiang Yuchao hesitated. It was impossible to write Xiao Jinyue's name in the rare to sign, but she was a little bit embarrassed to write Jiang Yuchao's name. So after thinking about it, she said: "Write my circle name, called'Ginger Old Wine'. "