(6)

God Xuan Cang went to Luoshui, he used the white dragon heart scales as medicine back then, the dying patriarch Bailong took the initiative to send the heart scales, only begging him for one thing, since he agreed, then he should practice it now. promise. Just as soon as the fate was calculated, he also wanted to see how the White Dragon vision could threaten him.

The majestic and noble God Xuan Cang came to Luoshui. As soon as his spiritual power came out, all the monsters and monsters in Luoshui shivered and evaded. He thought that the white dragon would show up on its own initiative, but after standing above Luoshui for a while, he didn't see the white dragon's trace. He reached out and explored, only to find that there were no traces of the white dragon everywhere, and only a trace of dragons remained around. breath.

Have already left? Xuan Cang frowned slightly, closed his eyes and calculated, then put down his hands and headed south.

Before he took the initiative to explore, he heard someone talking about the White Dragon.

It was two little cultivators, one said: "That Guiyi Immortal Sect is really lucky, and it is said that he was able to receive the Dragon Clan as his disciple. It is said that he is still the White Dragon Clan."

Another person said: "Isn't the Bailong clan exterminated early, how come there is another Bailong clan now?"

"Who knows, it's a tough dragon, and it's not surprising that it's lucky to survive."

God Xuan Cang heard a lot of these discussions. That white dragon worshipped into Guiyi Xianzong? He felt strange in his heart that the patriarch Bailong had asked him for a promise, and he should have also said to this Bailong that since there was an agreement before, why didn't he go to UFO Mountain, instead he went to the Immortal Sect. Could it be because that Bailong's conscious identity is not worthy of being in Yufu Mountain?

No matter what, he must see the white dragon first.

Xuan Cang Shang Shen Yu came to Guiyi Immortal Sect, the sect was flattered, and the Sect Master brought a group of peak masters and direct disciples bowed to greet him. The **** Xuan Cang has been a **** for thousands of years, so he naturally disdains such mundane fairy gates. He didn't even look at the people. He only said to the front master: "The deity wants to see the white dragon. Take the deity to see her."

When the God Xuan Cang walked into the Valley of Flames, Bai Ling was completing the task assigned by the master to refine a piece of Yin meteorite. She is petite, but she holds a sledgehammer in her hand. She lifts the hammer as light as a feather, and as heavy as a drop hammer. Sparks splashed, the earth moved and the mountains shook, and the entire furnace reverberated with a dull sound.

"Bai Ling, stop quickly, come and visit God Xuan Cang! God is here to see you." Sect Master caught a glimpse of God Xuan Cang's frown and quickly greeted Bai Ling.

Bai Ling, who was obsessed with beating iron, turned his head and saw the sect master and the beautiful handsome guy next to the sect master.

Bai Ling: Wow, so handsome!

Bai Ling has 100 favorability for Xuancang God.

She was wearing a white dress, raised her sleeves because of the heat, her hair was a little sweaty, her cheeks flushed, and she looked a little unruly. Putting down the hammer and walking to God Xuan Cang, Bai Ling bowed with a very good attitude.

"Bai Ling pays homage to the God Xuan Cang, who knows that I am here, so he came to see me specially?"

God Xuan Cang furrowed his brows tighter, and said faintly: "Weird accent, no one has taught you how to speak well."