(8)

Most areas on the grassland are barren. The life of the tribes is very simple. Many materials have to rely on border trade. Especially when their tribes migrate to the depths of the grasslands, the things that are not available in the grasslands have to rely on caravans to exchange. Therefore, whenever there is a caravan coming, the tribe is very lively. Everyone will take out what they have accumulated and exchange with the caravan for necessities and some daily necessities. If the caravan is large, the tribe will specially develop it for them. A vacant lot serves as a temporary small city.

Chen Lao is a businessman from the Jin Kingdom. His caravan has been with the Wutu tribe for three years. Because his business is fair, he is not as cruel and heartless as other caravans. People in the tribe welcome them. It's just that Wotu was not happy. Every time their caravan came over, he would run out for a few days without seeing him. When they left and then come back, it was really because the sisters in the caravan were too annoying.

Mr. Chen has only such a pair of granddaughters. He has always petted them and brought up two difficult little girls. Both of them are interested in Wotu, but they don't like Wotu. At the beginning, he vowed to tell them that they didn't like the Central Plains. Weak chirping women, let them take their thoughts where to go, don't pester him.

The two young girls didn't want to give up, and they followed the caravan every year, looking for Wotu whenever they got the chance. They came this year earlier than in previous years. Old Chen was also annoyed by his two granddaughters and had to come here early. The two girls heard that Wotu married a wife, and that she was still a princess of the Kingdom of Yin. They were a little angry and had to Don't ask him.

Old Chen also pulled off an old face before he invited Wo Tu over. For the famous "son of the wolf god" on this prairie, Mr. Chen was very cautious when he heard his deeds at first, but after a few encounters, he discovered that this man who was said to be fierce and wicked by other people was actually very good. There is no arrogance to get along, and when he is not angry, he is almost an ordinary young Utu tribe.

He also had a few different thoughts in his heart. He was optimistic about the young patriarch and felt that he was a good one, so he hoped that he would like one of his two granddaughters. It would be best if he could marry a wife. Although he doesn't want this anymore, after all he is a patriarch, leading a tribe of this size, and he can't have only one wife. If he can, he still hopes to marry him a granddaughter.

The two young girls had the same thoughts as their grandfathers. This time they saw Wo Tu. They were first taken aback. After being shaved, the patriarch dangled his eyes, and then they looked like weeping and blamed him. Look at him with complaining eyes.

"Didn't the patriarch say that he doesn't love our women in the Central Plains? Why do you hear from the elder sisters in the clan saying that the patriarch loves the princess of the Yin country!" The elder sister is more violent and has a more anxious temper. After that, she asked softly.

Wo Tu has been teased by many people because of this, but he is not a good-tempered saint, anyone can entertain him with this. He frowned, stopped at the door, crossed his hands and said, "Why is it still so annoying, Mr. Chen, if the caravan wants to ask me for anything, I will leave if there is nothing wrong."

The younger sister quickly stopped him and said: "The patriarch, don't be angry, our sisters have no malice. You know our minds, and we are willing to stay with you. Since you can accept the princess, you should also accept us, unless the patriarch doesn't The women in our two caravans think that we are not worthy of the patriarch."

My sister also said: "What's not good about us, the good boys in other tribes are rare for us. If the patriarch dislikes us like this, then we won't come next time!"