(20)

The two princes six and seven are still young and have not yet married the princess, but they did not bring any concubines to the house. They are purely to join in the fun with the brothers, and Wang Yu, that is a ghost full of stomach, and he took it alone. Four beautiful concubines come over.

Jiang Yuchao suspects that this is forcing a female assassin to murder idols. She looked at the four beautiful concubines and felt that the clothes they wore were very distinctive, arranged in spring, summer, autumn and winter, which reminded her of the four beloved concubines in the original book. There are still a lot of early scenes. , Wang Yu always took these few trips to make scenes.

So she said to Wang Yu: "His Royal Highness, these four sisters you brought with you seem to be familiar?"

Sure enough, Wang Yu smiled meaningfully, "Of course you are familiar with them. They are my concubines, Taofeng, Bisha, Guizhi and Muxue. You didn't get along well in the palace at the beginning." He finished. Looking at Jiang Yuchao, the concubine pursed her lips and chuckled.

Xiao Jinyue, who was originally weak and haunted, was bullied by her concubine and her concubine in Yu Palace. Those who bullied her included these few. Jiang Yuchao smiled slightly, "Wang Yu sent his concubine to serve King Yuling, I'm afraid it's wrong."

King Yu: "What's wrong." He lifted the flask and poured a glass of wine. "In the previous dynasty, Li Xiang gave a concubine to Emperor Zhao, and everyone from Song Dynasty and Lang Shangshu shared a concubine with deep affection. I was close to King Yuling. Hou, why can't he give his own concubine Ji? Besides, he doesn't seem to like the one I used."

As soon as Wang Yu said this, the two princes six or seven who were watching the play nearby quietly looked at each other. It seems that the third brother today is not going to let the Yu brother and his wife get better together. This can be said. Even if it is such a good temper, I am afraid that he will be angry.

Jiang Yuchao didn't feel ashamed at all, but smiled subtlely: "It's not impossible. It's just that King Yu sent his concubine here. Those who know will say that you and my prince have a deep brotherhood, and those who don't know think that Yu Wang couldn't use it himself, so he gave away all the concubines Ji."

She said lightly, reminding everyone present of the rumor that King Yu was not good, and the two princes six or seven couldn't help but look at King Yu with strange eyes. Wow, the third brother's face is dark.

Jiang Yuchao: "The King Yu is really generous. The princess can give it to others, and the concubine Ji can also give it to others. This is not only a deep brotherhood, but also a consideration for the loneliness of the sisters in the palace. I want to find a good home for everyone."

Wang Yu put down the wine glass again, and the wine before he could drink was spilled all over the place, "What did you say!"

Jiang Yuchao smiled, "I'm saying that King Yu is a good person."

Wang Yu: "You think Ben Wang can't hear what you are alluding to!"

Jiang Yuchao: "Oh? I can hear it, so I can rest assured."

Wang Yu also remembered the rumors back then, and squinted at Jiang Yuchao: "The rumors back then were you?"

Jiang Yuchao: "I don't like to deceive people. Since Wang Yu asked, I just said that I didn't leak the matter, but the fact is the fact. It is hard to blame me if there are too many people who know it. . Even if Wang Yu divorced me Xiao Jinyue on an unwarranted charge, Xiao Jinyue would never slander His Royal Highness Yu Wang." It was the same.

The six or seven princes looked at King Yu's gaze more and more strangely. Is that so?

Wang Yu: "Shut up, what are you talking nonsense!"