(7)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Chapter 7:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Chapter 7:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Waking up early in the morning and seeing Sima Jiao with an unpleasant face sitting next to the bed, what was it like? ——It is the experience of going from a dream to a nightmare.

Liao Tingyan blinked, still a little confused, looking at the not very bright sky outside the window, she secretly asked, Sima Jiao is not a faint gentleman, shouldn't the faint gentleman sleep until the sun is three minutes early? Why is it so early in the morning to disturb people? dream? Did he even remember his faint king character?

Because the other party is Sima Jiao who may get sick at any time, Liao Tingyan can only resist getting up, sit up around the quilt, show a standard work smile, and call out: "Your Majesty."

Who is not a social animal anymore, and has handled one or two difficult bosses.

A cold chin, Sima Jiao gently squeezed her chin and looked at her face carefully. Liao Tingyan beat a drum in his heart, wondering if this person was going crazy early in the morning?

"Are you upset? Because loneliness interrupted you to rest?" Sima Jiao said.

Liao Tingyan wondered again whether he was too obvious or Sima Jiao was too keen. Why did he hit the red heart every time? She struggled to continue her performance, "Why, my concubine has already rested."

Sima Jiao snorted, and strode out. Liao Tingyan looked at the creaking door he kicked, and after hesitating for a while, he lay back down. It is impossible to have enough rest. Since Sima Jiao is gone, she will continue to sleep. After traveling for so long, her vitality cannot be recovered so easily.

As a result, when she fell asleep, she found Sima Jiao next to the bed.

"……His Majesty."

Liao Tingyan didn't understand what he was going to do. He suddenly appeared so many times, could it be that he wanted to torture her with this special method?

"Enough sleep this time?" Sima Jiao asked with a solemn face.

Does Liao Tingyan dare to shake his head? Dare not. So after she nodded, Sima Jiao lifted her out of the bed and walked outside. Liao Tingyan was still wearing a white bedclothes, his hair was scattered and not combed, and he barely put on the shoes beside the bed and staggered out following Sima Jiao.

All the eunuchs and waitresses who met on the road all stepped back and knelt down, and no one dared to take another look at the disheveled Liao Tingyan. Sima Jiao walked too far, Liao Tingyan could only trot to keep up, the hand holding her wrist was cold and hard, she couldn't get away, she didn't dare to get away, and followed Sima Jiao without a word. remote.

Seeing the enclosed fence in front of him, and faintly hearing the roar of tigers, Liao Tingyan burst into a cold sweat behind him. No, waiting for her to sleep well, and then throw her here to feed the tiger? !

The tiger's roar was getting closer, and it was Liao Tingyan. At this time, his heart felt guilty, and his legs became soft and trembling. Perceiving Liao Tingyan trembling slightly, Sima Jiao turned his head and glanced at her. With this look, he asked, "Why didn't you wear a coat?"

Liao Tingyan: "..." Your mother! Did you give me time to put on my coat? Still have a face to ask?

Sima Jiao: "You are afraid of heat and cold, you are really troublesome."