(16)

Everyone at the banquet, including Dongcheng represented by Yuwenjin and Nancheng represented by Qiu Tu, was caught in a subtle atmosphere at the same time.

First, Nangongqin lost his temper and screamed and ran after Xun. If you only look at this section, it is probably a scandalous anecdote that Lang Ruqing concubine intends to. I can't see through.

Rao was Yu Wenjin, got up and chased it out, and saw that Brother Xun was holding the beauty in his arms, and he couldn't help showing a broken face.

Brother Xun, who is so cold that no one can get close to him? what are you doing? In front of the many Nancheng people, you hold on to the young lady who has not yet come out of the cabinet, and you hold it tighter and tighter!

Wait, Miss Nangong seems to have a marriage contract? Yu Wenjin twitched his mouth and thought to himself, this is bad.

After Qiu Tu and Yu Wenjin looked at each other, they both felt inexplicably embarrassed. Qiu Tu is even more daunting than Yu Wenjin. He thinks of the former lady, Bing Qingyu is clean, and she is like an iceberg and snow lotus at a young age. Now she wakes up from a deep sleep, and is gentler than before. It is also dignified and courteous, but who would have thought, one In a blink of an eye, she was as if she had been caught in an evil spirit, holding on to nothing, shouting to chase a man.

He only heard the phrase "Xunnu, stop, it's me, it's Tangli! I'm back!" He only heard the words of his own lady yelling, which made him puzzled at first. A chaotic emotional entanglement-no matter what, others don't know it. Are they Nancheng people still not sure? My lady has a marriage contract with Beicheng city lord Xiahou Xuanyu. It is said that they were affectionate with each other, otherwise the lady did not Will block Xiahou Xuanyu for a few years and cause poisoning and coma for several years.

But now it seems that this young lady not only provoked a Xiahou City Lord, but was afraid that she had an affair with the formerly famous killer Xun. It seemed that she had used a pseudonym. Among them, there are definitely some inside stories that are not good for outsiders.

Qiu Tu's expression is complicated, and his heart said, which one does the young lady like? None of these are easy to provoke, besides, he always feels that City Lord Xiahou glows green all over.

He thinks a lot, and he quickly thinks of the battle between Xun Dan and Xiahou Xuanyu. At first, everyone didn't know the reason, but now it seems that it was all because of emotional entanglements. Qiu Tu, who felt that he had found the reason, looked more complicated, and even worried that if Xiahou Xuanyu really came here with his city lord and saw his fiancée and another man entangled, would he do something in anger? .

Miss Nangongqin in their Nancheng, accidentally, would capsize. And their vision of uniting with Beicheng is also shattered, this is not good!

Qiu Tu stood up firmly, and was the first one to try to grab someone, "Miss, you are too drunk tonight, so go and rest first. Come on, help Miss down!"

The vain attempt to grab someone from Xun Dan's hands was not within ten paces before Xun Dan's sharp eyes were given to the spot.

Tang Li hadn't cared so much in order to keep Sundan slaves, but now Sundan is in the same mood. He eagerly wants to figure out what is going on, and even disregarding these complicated bystanders, he hugs Tang directly. Li went out.

Due to his aura, no one dared to catch up. Several Nancheng knights reluctantly chased out two steps under the pressure of Qiu Tu. They felt a tingling pain on their faces and legs. Several people raised their hands and touched them. His hand was full of blood, and he stopped in fear.

They all know that this is a warning, and if you dare to move forward, it will definitely be a dead end.

Qiu Tu watched Xun take the person away, his face turned blue, Yu Wenjin touched his nose, stepped forward and pulled him to sit down, calmly saying: "Mr. Qiu don't worry, Brother Xun and Miss Nangong It seems that they are old acquaintances, the two are affectionate and righteous, and it is nothing to retell the old. Why does the husband upset the two, come, let them, sir drink!"