(8)

Guo Rong's schooling problem has always troubled Guo Rong. She didn't read much by herself, so she went to a secondary school, and later lived in the local area. She was a gangster all alone. She never thought about starting a family and having children, but by accident, she became another person and had another child. She was forced to deal with the legacy of this body and drag the child to grow up.

But raising a child is obviously not as easy as raising herself. I don't know how many times she has been irritated and thought about how she can't go back to her original body. What does this child have to do with her, after all, it's not her son. . It's a pity that people have feelings, and after a long time together, beasts can't bear to leave them alone, let alone a living child.

She occasionally wants this child to live better, at least to have a different future and life from her. Guo Qian didn't want to go to school. He thought it was a waste of time, and also because the things taught in those schools were not suitable for him, Guo Rong thought about finding him a better private school. It is a pity that their place is small and there is no decent good school, and she can't put up so much savings to settle the lives of two people in big cities, and her salary is also unstable.

Under consideration by all parties, the matter has been delayed again and again, and now it has been resolved by a good man.

Guo Rong really feels that the boss is pure, beautiful and kind, and Jian Yuanyin is alive. She said that she would help them solve Guo Qian's enrollment problem. After asking them clearly that no one would help them, she took the initiative to move back to City C with them. Baggage. If it weren't for her beauty to be inferior to others, she would almost suspect that the boss thought about herself.

Chun Yuxi walked into the rental house where Guo Rong and her son had lived for three years, and almost knelt down. As a delicate person like him, he couldn't stand such a sloppy lifestyle. He couldn't move his eyes away when he saw the washing machine and the pile of clothes on the balcony over the kitchen glass door.

"Mom Qianqian, your clothes, over there, just left them like that before leaving?"

"Actually, I think it doesn't take much time to wash a little in the washing machine, right?"

Guo Rong: "..."

"Mom Qianqian, shouldn't you throw out the garbage in the living room?"

"Money... Guo Rong, have you seen it? Your toilet is covered with moss. I have never seen anyone grow moss in a toilet."

Guo Rong: "Aha, I think this green color is full of vitality, it can be regarded as a natural indoor potted plant."

Indoor natural potted plants? Chun Yuxi had nothing to say.

Guo Rong watched the boss's expression change from dignified to pale to unbearable. He spread his hands, picked up the broom, mop and brush and started to work. Anyway, if you want to work under others in the future, you have to make a good impression.

The doors and windows of Guo Rong's house opened wide, and the dust filled the sky, causing the neighbors upstairs and downstairs to look around. A quarrelling woman downstairs complained loudly below, saying that they were too gray to enter their house, and the more they complained. Guo Rong was still smiling and talking to the boss wearing gloves and scrubbing the bag. He heard cursing down the street on his hind feet. He slammed the broom, and ran to the window and scolded the woman downstairs. They both used this place. Chun Yuxi didn't understand the local dialect.

He looked at Guo Qian, who was brushing his sandals next to him, "Qian Qian, what is your mother talking about?"

Guo Qian replied calmly: "I don't understand. My mother learned the words here in the first year she came here. She used these words when she quarreled and scolded others."