(19)

When Zhao Xu decided to personally lead the army to attack Jin, he certainly did not forget to arrange eyeliner in the country, and entrusted a series of things to his confidant, in order to avoid any trouble when he was out. But he planned everything well, but something went wrong.

I was anxious to go back to clean up the rebels, but in the middle of the way, he killed an ambush again. It was extremely bad luck. Zhao Xu even felt that the world was playing with him. Just when he saw a little hope, he slapped him fiercely. But to say that he was bad luck, not at all, because this time, he still escaped under the protection of his confidant, even if he hurt a leg, he was still alive after all.

Just like the previous copy of the Kingdom of Lu, he was wounded and escaped after his birth, and was rushed to the capital of Zhao Kingdom.

"When I return to the country of Zhao, these... these **** rebels, and the remnants of the Jin country, all have no good end!" Zhao Xu clutched his broken leg and said harshly. But soon, he was beaten in the face again.

The group secretly returned to the vicinity of King Zhao City, and Zhao Xu tried to contact the city center quietly. Of course, he can contact him at this time, of course, the subordinate he believes most. In countless previous reincarnations, this person has always been loyal to him, and even killed his parents, wives and children to show loyalty. However, this time, this man actually took refuge in the rebellious Yu Shangjun, and after receiving his letter, he brought someone to arrest him.

"Wang Zhao, I have been waiting for you for a long time, Yu Shangjun...No, it is the king who wants to invite you to meet." The middle-aged scholar bowed to him, very respectful.

Zhao Xu looked at this subordinate with a calm face, "Did other people betray this king?"

The scribe smiled and said, "There are no other people." As soon as Yu Shangjun took the position, those people were found and resolved.

Zhao Xu: "Why are you betraying this king? Is it possible that the preferential treatment given to you by this king is not enough?"

The scribe only smiled inexplicably, did not answer him, and made a please gesture backwards.

Zhao Xu couldn't, but was escorted back to his palace by the soldiers who had guarded him. Because the leg was interrupted in the previous ambush and he was not recuperated, he could only be carried by someone, but when he reached the gate of the palace, no other people were allowed in, Zhao Xu could only walk in slowly while dragging his injured leg by himself.

Yu Shangjun had been waiting for him a long time ago, and when he saw him come in, he asked the people who were waiting beside him to serve him a cup of tea.

"Don't worry, it's not poisonous, I'm also your uncle anyway, and I'm not going to kill you." Yu Shangjun flipped through the various books on the book, and said in a light tone: "After drinking this cup of tea, you should go to jail. , Spend the rest of your life."

Zhao Xu sneered, "If you don't kill me, it sounds nice."

Yu Shangjun glanced at him: "At least, I am different from you."

Zhao Xu: "It's all for rights. What's the difference, no matter how righteous it is, it's just as ambitious as I am."

Yu Shangjun didn't say much to him, so he was sent to the winter prison.

Zhao Xu went from being a king to a prisoner overnight. Without the palace of costumes, delicious food, and the beauty of Gong'e, he first entered the winter prison. He really lost his temper. The guards gradually relaxed their guard against him when he saw him like this. , Just listen to him cursing every day.