(22)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Chapter 22:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Chapter 22:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chen Yun came to King Qin Nan's study, saw his smile on his face, and his eyes were very satisfied, he guessed that it was all done.

"Father." Chen Yun smiled.

King Qin Nan nodded, took a letter from his hand and handed it to Chen Yun, "Here you are, take a look, Luo Jing's letter. As you said, that person agreed. With his help, we have great prospects."

Chen Yun responded with a smile, respectfully accepted the letter, and opened it for a closer look. King Qin Nan these days, the more he looked at this son-in-law, the more pleasing to the eye. This talent is brilliant, and the most important thing is that he is ambitious and courageous. In this regard, he is even better than him. King Qin Nan knew his personality, so he was prone to worry too much, and he didn't have the determination of this young man.

These days, seeing Chen Yun let the people of his subordinates treat each other differently, King Qin Nan also gave him some rights at the right time. He is a daughter like Qin Wuxian. In the future, he will leave and the daughter will let Chen Yun take care of her. Maybe when the big things they are planning succeed, the world belongs to his Qin family, and in the future, except for himself, can sit in that position. , Can only be the child of the daughter.

King Qin Nan concealed his eyes and boasted, "Thanks to you for instructing people to spread rumors and sending people to provoke the victims, we can only take advantage of the situation when the situation gets worse."

Chen Yun smiled and sighed: "It's just that Emperor Sima Jiao is cruel. I am afraid that the victims of the trouble will have to suffer a bit. We will need to send someone to help early. Furthermore, the people we arranged in Luo Jing will be It is a pity that the emperor killed a lot of people. In this way, he wanted to kill people because of a few rumors. If this tyrant is not overthrown, more innocent people will suffer."

King Qin Nan didn't take it seriously, "What's the matter, but only a few people have died, and then another person will be sent to hide." Having said that, he is very satisfied with Chen Yun's character. It is such a character in the future. It is unlikely to be ungrateful.

Chen Yun left the place of King Qin Nan, returned to his courtyard, and received another letter. The above was also Luo Jing's news, but it was rather messy. Chen Yun finally stopped at the end of the letter, saying that Concubine Liao was favored by Emperor Sima Jiao and was about to travel together to the Jiuhua Palace to escape the summer heat.

The weather in Luojing in summer is very hot, but this summer is very weird. It seems to be a bit hotter than in previous years. Liao Tingyan is most afraid of heat. Since the last time she used too much ice and caused her illness, she didn’t dare to use ice as she wanted after she recovered. , But it's really hot.

Sleeping at night, Liao Tingyan slept in a daze and always leaned close to Sima Jiao to sleep with him. Who said Sima Jiao had a good body temperature. But she felt hot after holding it for a while, pushed Sima Jiao away and rolled to the inside of the couch. After tossing and tossing all night, Sima Jiao was almost going to be killed by her, and she was extremely angry when she couldn't sleep well.

For the good of everyone, Sima Jiao quickly decided to take his concubine to the Jiuhua Palace to escape the summer heat. In previous summers, Sima Jiao would also go to the Jiuhua Palace to live for a while, but he had never brought the beauty of the harem with him. This is the first time this year. This time, inside and outside the womb, I know how much the legendary Concubine Liao is a holy favorite. Up.