(21)

Bai Ling had a dream.

In the dream, she was trapped in a place, alone, and she couldn't find a way out. It was a forest that was so big that it had no boundaries, and every tree looked exactly the same. She kept running, fearing and anxious in her heart.

Not knowing how long she ran, she saw a shadow appear in front. She shouted to the shadow, and the shadow stopped and turned to look at her.

It was an ugly young man who looked pitiful in ragged clothes, giving her an inexplicable sense of familiarity, and the scene seemed familiar. But Bai Ling in the dream didn't know who he was. She asked, "Can you take me out?"

The ugly young man shook his head at her and turned into a dark monster in front of her, and then quickly melted into a large piece of black water...

Lu Linsheng.

Bai Ling woke up. She lay there motionless, her eyes staring blankly, she remembered the last scene she saw before she passed out-Lu Linsheng was eaten by that magic dragon.

When she was wrapped in Lu Linsheng's empty body, the whole person was very uncomfortable. She forced herself to maintain her final clarity. She didn't know what happened in that short period of time, only that she was suddenly pushed out of Lu Linsheng's body. She saw the sky and the flying snow, and Lu Linsheng struggling in the mouth of the magic dragon.

He was not a human figure, but a demon figure, so she didn't even see his expression, only saw that his head seemed to turn to her side, and then the huge dragon mouth closed.

Bai Ling suddenly covered her face and curled up, her body trembling constantly.

"Little Master?" Old Shell's voice was cautious.

Bai Ling didn't speak, only small whimpers came out of her fingers. The old shell turned into a villain and sat beside Bai Ling, trying to touch her long dark hair with her little hand. At this time, Old Shell felt that his little master really looked like a young dragon cub.

"Old man, Lu Lin is dead."

"Ugh."

Bai Ling looked at him with flushed eyes, and opened her mouth and said, "I'm going to grab the magic dragon and cut his stomach. Maybe Lu Linsheng hasn't finished digesting it."

Old Shell was startled, "Hey, don't be childish, the little master, how could this be possible? Let's not say that we can't catch the magic dragon. Even if we caught him and cut his belly, that Lu Linsheng must be gone."

Bai Ling stopped talking to him. She sat up and turned her head to see where she was.

The misty and solemn buildings, the noble and elegant furnishings, and the white clouds floating outside the windows all tell Bai Ling that she is now in Youfu Mountain. She grabbed the old shell and got up and went out.

"Little master, what are you going to do again?"

As soon as Bai Ling arrived at the entrance of the hall, she found that she couldn't open the tall hall door, apparently being locked. "Is there anyone out there? Open the door and let me out."

There was a sneer outside the door, and someone said in a disdainful tone: "The God has ordered you to rest here first, and you want to go out and wait until the God wants to see you."

Old Shell hugged Bai Ling's leg to persuade her, "Little Master, don't rush out first, be patient. You still have a lot of injuries. Let's take care of the injuries here and talk about other things, OK?"

Bai Ling's face sullen: "I've had enough of being locked up." After she said that, she took out her big hammer, walked to the wall next to it, and knocked it. She chose the weakest place and lifted it up. The hammer fell violently.