(4)

"It's not a big problem, it's just malnutrition, the body is a little weak, and you go to bed too late at night? Children still have to go to bed early." The doctor left after seeing it.

Malnutrition? Xin Yanlai thoughtfully. He remembered that when he sent Xin Xiaolu over, the attitude of Xin Xiaolu's mother was indifferent to his children like a stranger. This child probably didn't live well in Xin's family, his indifferent mother, unrelated father, and such a bully brother... Xin Yan came to touch Xin Xiaolu's head.

"You have to rest and eat well."

Xin Xiaolu saw him get up and went to the kitchen to talk to his aunt. She only vaguely heard that he seemed to be talking to his aunt about simmering some body-reinforcing soup to supplement her nutrition. Sure enough, the food was more abundant afterwards, and there was an extra bowl of stew in front of Xin Xiao Road.

Xin Yuan quit again, "Cousin, why does she have an extra bowl of soup than me, we are relatives, and she is not! Why are you treating her better than me!"

Xin Yanlai: "Xiaolu is not in good health, Yuan Yuan, you can't bully her, have you heard?"

Xin Yuan: "I don't..."

Xin Yan came: "It's useless for you to have trouble with me. If you still have energy, it means you can write a few more test papers."

Xin Yuan had long known that it was useless to have trouble with his cousin, but he was so aggrieved that he couldn't help crying and crying. Xin Yan came to take him a tissue, and said calmly, "wipe his face, then eat."

Xin Yuan: "I don't want to eat anymore!"

Xin Yan came: "Okay, but you don't eat, and there is no snack for you in the afternoon. Just stay hungry."

For a while, Xin Yuan, who was hungry every night as a demon, hesitated. He was really scared.

Compared with Xin Yuan's unlucky treatment, Xin Xiaolu is much happier. She has fruits and desserts after dinner. After dinner, Xin Yanlai brought her milk. "The doctor said you slept late at night. You don't do your homework at night, drink milk and go to bed early."

Although severe and precocious, but a gentle and good boy, Xin Xiaolu didn't want to scare him. But she woke up in the middle of the night, couldn't sleep, opened the door and went out, walked through the empty room, opened the door again, and wandered in the garden below.

Xin Yan is used to studying late. He saw the white shadow in the garden in the dark night, and strangely stood up and looked at the balcony carefully, and found that it was Xin Xiaolu. He put down the pen, went downstairs to open the door, went to the garden and brought Xin Xiaolu back.

"Why ran out at night again, it shouldn't be sleepwalking, then you can't sleep?" Xin Yanlai frowned and looked at the dark circles on the little sister's face.

Xin Xiaolu sat on the sofa and stared at him. She has white skin and black eyes, two dark circles on her face, and she wears a white nightdress with long hair. She is just like the ghosts of girls in those horror movies, with a gloomy temperament. But Xin Yanlai didn't feel this terrible temperament. He only felt that her sleeping habits were very bad and needed to be corrected. A good child was so weak.

"I'll give you another hot cup of milk."

Xin Xiaolu drank a cup of warm milk in the middle of the night and was sent back to the room by the young boy Yan Lai.

Her habit of going out and running around in the middle of the night has not improved, and the doctor has no choice but to let her rest, exercise her body, and maintain a healthy diet without too much pressure. Xin Yan came into the habit of going to the window in the middle of the night to see if the little sister was hanging around in the garden or in the dark room. When she saw a hot cup of milk sent her to sleep, she went to sleep again.