(3)

It turns out that Guo Rong's world is similar to this world's era, with only small differences, such as the hometown where she grew up and all the people she knew are gone. Nothing is gone. Except for a pair of parents who owed a debt and ran away, a group of fox friends and a lot of gangsters, she had no other people with deep relationships.

So the reason why she chose to live in City C was because she didn't bother to run around when looking for her own home to no avail, and found a place with low rent. There is also S city in her world. She has been to this kind of big city, but for the'local snake' female bastards, her own small place is more able to play-therefore, this time when she went to S city, she has been tut Praising the big city is different. It hasn't been upset in three years.

Instead, her seven-year-old son behaved more calmly than her, poking at the phone all the way, not to mention he was playing games. He wants to play the best no matter what game he plays, but he doesn't know where he comes from.

Guo Rong: "Son, look at the building outside. This shape is too irritating!" She harassed her son who played with mobile phones, pushing his head to let him look out the window. Guo Qian turned his head and glanced, making a perfunctory hum, then looked at his phone.

Guo Rong: "Guo Qian, have you seen the news that was recently discussed? Parents turn into 'head-down clan' with their mobile phones every day, and lack of communication with family members. If this continues, the family relationship will be shattered."

Guo Qian looked hard to describe, and finally looked at his mother and said to her, "But I am not a parent."

Guo Rong: "I usually call you so many dads for nothing?"

Guo Qian rolled his eyes. After all, he was more spoiled by his mother. He put down the phone and asked her: "Why do you want me if you don't let me look at the phone?"

Guo Rong: "I want you to look at our bag. Don't be taken away. I didn't sleep well last night and now want to make up for sleep." After she finished speaking, she found a comfortable position and was ready to sleep.

Guo Qian: "I'm a kid?! Let me watch my luggage and sleep by myself?"

Guo Rong: "Huh? He said that he wanted to wear leather pants, that he wanted to save money for his own house, and that he didn't want to go to kindergarten. Why don't you say that you are a kid when you go to the Internet cafe with me every day to play games? Listen, now that I enjoy being a child The right of'adults' to make their own choices must be held accountable."

Guo Qian knew that even if her mother said so much righteously, her core idea was just to be lazy.

After catching up on her sleep, Guo Rong got out of the car with his luggage and checked the address to find the hotel. Guo Qian slowly followed behind her, dragging his feet. Guo Rong walked a long way to see that his son had fallen behind, and he walked back and took a copy.

"Oh, in my days, I still feed you too much. Look at you, I can hardly carry you." She walked two steps and felt that the burden was too heavy. She regretted it and wanted to lose this kid. Going down and walking on her own, kid Guo Qian knew her virtues, and he didn't want to get down by holding her neck like a koala early. The two of them drove to the hotel in this funny posture.

Either way, Mojian Tianxia's production company is the best in the industry, because the owner is not only in games, but also in the hotel industry, and the hotels booked for them are also owned by the Wei Group. It is a standard single room, quite spacious, with TV, bathroom and even a computer.

The attentive service and the lady waiter who gave them the way explained: "This floor is dedicated to the game players of the Magic Sword World, specially equipped with a computer room. I hope you can live here happily."