(11)

Before Bai Ling entered the Guiyi Immortal Sect, she lived in Luoshui for a while, and then took the old shell on her own way. She lost her way and walked in all directions. At that time, she felt that she was still at ease everywhere, making chaos. There are fewer monsters. But this time it came out, it was a group of demons dancing and reveling, and the more weird monsters went to the east.

Watching Lu Linsheng eat a piece of monsters that had gathered together again, Bai Ling rubbed his hammer's wrist, and asked Lu Linsheng, "You have eaten a lot of monsters, will you survive?"

Lu Linsheng smiled and shook his head at her, "No, I'm still hungry."

Bai Ling glanced at his thin waist, "...how much do you have to eat to be full?"

Lu Linsheng will never be able to'eat full'. It has nothing to do with how much he eats, just like his instinct is to pursue Bai Ling, and his obsession is also Bai Ling. The same is written in his instinct, and there is also "hunger". It means he will never satisfy no matter how much he eats. So he said: "I have never been full since I was conscious."

Bai Ling misunderstood. She looked at him as if she was looking at a street child who had never eaten a full meal. Then she saw the monsters who rushed to eat them. Not only was there no tension and fear in her heart, she even gave birth to strangers. A little relief-there is an illusion of a good harvest.

But even so, when there were more and more demons on the road, Bai Ling still inevitably got nervous.

"Where did so many monsters come from?" Bai Ling asked strangely.

"The disciple Dongyuan from Ufu Mountain said that a huge gap appeared on the East Sea, and the frequent appearance of monsters seemed to be related there." Senior Brother Five said while gnawing at the food.

The two of them were sitting on a big rock by the river to eat. After frequent attacks by monsters, they rarely sat down to eat and sleep like they do now. Although the monsters come, they don't do anything most of the time, but they still need to be vigilant just in case, and they are always worried and tired. Among the three of them, only Lu Linsheng remained that way.

The fifth brother is the most haggard. In terms of physical strength, he is certainly not as good as the two inhumans. At this time, he stayed up late and beaten up with iron for several days in a row. "Then we should go to Yanshan? very dangerous."

Bai Ling was thinking about other issues, and she didn't eat a bite of the food in her hand for a long time. "There are so many monsters running around, should we sect send someone out for disaster relief?"

Senior Brother Five rubbed his face and asked in surprise, "Why did the sect send someone to help the disaster?"

"Usually this kind of thing happens, the sect of the mortal world is to close the mountain gate and stick to the gate. As long as you can protect yourself, it's great." The fifth senior sighed, thinking that the younger sister is really a child.

Although Fan Shizongmen is a cultivator, he actually has no advantage over monsters. Bai Ling is a dragon and has a strong natural strength. Lu Linsheng is even more weird. They are also non-human, so they don't have a clear understanding of the current situation. Brother Wu As a human being, one can clearly feel the gap between the two sides.

He is also considered to be the best in the Zongmen, but in the current crisis, he is still the kind of dragging his legs. You can imagine how cruel the other young disciples in the Zongmen would be if they confronted those fierce monsters.

"Don't worry about this." Senior Brother Five pointed to the younger sister like a person, "There is also Xianting, if the world is serious, the immortals in Xianting will not sit idly by, and there are the gods enshrined in the world, They will also send believers to help, and this is the case in Youfu Mountain."