(6)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Vol 2 Chapter 6:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Vol 2 Chapter 6:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Xiahou Xuanyu's expression was distorted for a moment, "If you have a soft spot, as long as you kill the male second, I naturally have a way to make the female lead forget him and fall in love with the male lead according to the original plot."

After the last lesson, Xiahou Xuanyu felt that he could no longer condone the male second and the female protagonist. He couldn't make the same mistake twice. As for what to do with the role of the second man after the death of the second man, compared to the heroine's direct betrayal and finally let him lose the luck of this world, it is a trivial matter. There is always someone to replace the second man's role.

Pointing his finger on his knees, Xiahou Xuanyu's handsome face showed a domineering and disdainful smile, "Do you dare to steal a woman from me?"

In the original book, after the heroine Chu Li and Dongcheng Jiu Gongzi became friends, they had been living in Jiuyan City under Dongcheng. Xiahou Xuanyu issued an order to send his subordinates to Jiuyan City to search for Chu Li's traces.

...

Sundanu and Tangli came to the nearest Bailu City. This city is not too big, but it is located at the junction of North City and East City, so there is still a lot of people coming and going.

"It's better to stay here." Tang Li asked Sundanu's opinion. She was still worried about the injuries on Sundanu's body. Such a serious injury could not be healed so quickly. It would take more time to carefully recuperate and it would not be easy to run around for too long.

Since entering the city, Xunnu silently observed the people around him and the traffic. He nodded when Tang Li asked, "Yes."

Most of the city is composed of ordinary people, who seem to be relatively rich. Such a city should be suitable for living.

Tang Li took the lead and selected a small house, next to the house is a small river, and there is a weeping willow in front of the house. "You see, this house is not big. There is a shop in the front. It can hold three tables. You can sell some early tea and so on. The small courtyard at the back lives by yourself, and there is a well, so you don’t have to go to the big well on the corner to get water. "Tang Li showed Xunnu a little bit.

Sundanu is a killer, housing organization distribution, food organization to solve the task or find a restaurant to eat after completing the task, do not understand the life of this kind of ordinary people, so he can only look like a large pet, follow her behind Tang Li country.

"Leave this room for you. I think you will like this window. When I have time, I will plant some flowers for you here. What kind of flowers do you like?"

"This kitchen is good. I am most satisfied with this kitchen. A lot of materials need to be purchased. I also looked at it when I chose this place. It is quite close to the market. It is also convenient to buy vegetables in the future."

Tang Li said the same thing, Sundanu only nodded, because in this respect, he couldn't compare with the finger of Miss Sister. Only when you buy something, you can reflect his value.

The two bought daily necessities and rice, noodles, meat and vegetables at the market. The heavy objects were carried by Sunnu. Tang Li did not let Tang Li intervene. Tang Li had to carry a basket of vegetables and asked him if he was tired from time to time. The two walked to a vegetable stall, and the vegetable seller looked at them and smiled and said to Tang Li: "The little lady loves her man so much. She has such a good relationship. She just got married, right?"