(6)

Liu Qingbi entered Dinghai Mansion. Although it was of use value, it was considered to have a cooperative relationship with the owner of Dinghai Mansion, but her cooperation with Bo was a private matter and was not widely known, so her identity was not embarrassing.

"It's a troubled beauty." Ding Haiwang's subordinates who didn't know the situation said so.

"The vixen who hooks up and out!" Dinghaiwang's concubines gritted their teeth and commented.

In the eyes of outsiders, Dinghai King, for such a woman, did his best with his brother Dingchuan King, killing and snatching people back under the pretext of the other party's intent to rebel. Such a reckless impulse, like a man who was fascinated by women, he was still young.

Liu Qingbi sneered at all these rumors. He and this younger brother have disliked each other for many years and have been fighting each other since they were young. No one can understand him. After all, the one who knows a person best is his enemy except himself. Therefore, he is absolutely sure that Bo is as ambitious and cruel as himself, and such a man will not be held back by a woman.

He stayed in Dinghai Mansion and didn't deal with the jealous and red-eyed Ji concubines of Bo. His own women had made him suffer once, and would not be so stupid to suffer a second loss here.

So his role is more similar to that of Ke Qing beside Dinghaiwang, who occasionally gives him advice and news. At other times, he stayed alone in the courtyard partitioned by Ding Haiwang, wondering what to wait for.

In the eyes of Ding Haiwang, Liu Qingbi is a smart, beautiful, cruel woman, and has a sense of mystery that is different from other women. To say that her body can't practice martial arts, she is a weak woman, but when he sees this woman's eyes, he will subconsciously feel tight in his heart and become a little vigilant, that is not the eyes of a weak woman.

She is indifferent to people, as if everything around her cannot stir her emotions. No one knows what she is thinking. Of course, such a contradictory woman with countless secrets can easily attract the attention of men and arouse their inner desire to conquer.

After King Dinghai got along with Liu Qingbi, she listened to her plan to seize the power of King Dingchuan, telling many secrets about King Dingchuan's subordinates, and wholeheartedly helping him develop his power, and even she could plan without cowardice how Put him on the highest position. Such a courageous woman, while making him feel terrible, she can't help but appreciate it in her heart.

To be honest, Dinghaiwang really liked Liu Qingbi, and in his heart he felt that Liu Qingbi must have an unusual feeling about him, otherwise why she blinked her eyes every time she looked at him, and she only showed it when she faced him. Some emotions other than coldness.

For this reason, Dinghaiwang is very contented.

Of course, Liu Qingbi didn't know the bad news-he was only raising pigs purposefully, who knew that pigs would think so much. In Dinghai Mansion for two years, Liu Qingbi and King Dingchuan got along with each other. They only talked about business matters when they met. Without Chi being around, he looked at him and wanted to sleep. Liu Qingbi often forgets that he is a woman now. After all, he is more of a man.

Although Ding Haiwang was about to move in his heart, he also had concerns. Even if he had some meaning in his heart, he didn't show it too clearly. After all, he still wanted to get more from Liu Qingbi, so he chose to take it slowly, so as not to scare people away.

This day is the grand banquet of the Yuan Day in Dinghai Mansion. This year's feast is very lively. The master of Dinghai Mansion has improved his martial arts by one level, and in this year he has gathered the two forces, making him the most powerful royal family in the east. Of course the subordinates are happy.