(12)

King Yu returned to the palace angrily from the palace and recruited his staff.

"Go and check it for me, Xiao Jinyue and King Yuling, check when they are...well..." King Yu was halfway through, and suddenly he felt the world spin, and he fell over.

"Master!" Exclaimed all around.

——

The 'God', who was covered in green light, stood in his main space, looking blankly at the crumbling world and the increasingly barren and narrow main space. As the world under his control collapsed, this main space was about to collapse.

The last time he returned to this main space, he lost countless small worlds, and this time, when he escaped the soul of the last world and returned to the main space, the situation was so bad that he was speechless. Because of the delay for a while, the deviation of all the small worlds speeded up, and the small worlds that had hope before were completely out of control.

There are only a few worlds left in his grasp. And these worlds have already begun to drift, and they are shining bright red.

The system is still a conscientious reminder of the process and history of each world. Compared with the 'god' here, the system is very indifferent-after all, it is just a system without emotion.

just......

The 'God' put his gaze on the system, staring at it coldly, deaf to its various deviations.

"You are my system. I made you. If one day all my world collapses, you will collapse with it."

-"Yes." The system sent a smiling symbol.

Looking at the smile symbol, the expression of 'God' became even colder and ugly. He looked at the system inquisitively and asked it for a long time: "So, as a system made for me, why should you betray your master?"

After passing through these worlds, he slowly began to doubt the deviation and collapse of all these worlds. There must be some power that he did not know behind that was manipulating, but he also began to determine that there must be the cooperation of the "inner ghost". . This world was built by him using countless world lucks, and a part of it was created to assist his own management. It should be impossible for him to have problems. When he began to suspect that the problem was internal, the first one The doubt is of course the'system'.

But he was too arrogant, and the result of arrogance was that he waited until it was late before he was sure of this.

But despite this, he still didn't understand why the system would betray him.

Under his gaze, the system suddenly disintegrated and reorganized in the blink of an eye. The original black panel became a green grassland interface. After the reorganization of this green panel was completed, there were even a few fireworks symbolizing celebrations.

'God': "...?????"

——"Congratulations on your achievement of'Finding the Inner Ghost'!"

——"The brand-new greening system serves you! Our goal is to green everything and give everyone a clean, civilized, harmonious and happy world!"

The face of "God" is the same color as the panel of this self-proclaimed greening system. He felt the contract between himself and the system, and found that it was still there, but this system was obviously not the one he had made before, so there was only one explanation, his system was invaded and transformed.

"What are you and what do you want to do?"

——"I'm here to help you find a new meaning in life."

The 'God' sneered at this statement and moved his fingers dangerously.