(15)

Xin Xiaolu entered the leisure summer vacation earlier than usual. In the city where she has lived for a few years, summer is a lively city center, busy crowds, rare green streets, and hot days when you need to get into an air-conditioned room.

But the sand pool is different. Whether it is the sun or the sea, summer has a special flavor.

There are not many people here, and people are slow in pace, not as busy as in big cities. Early in the morning, they changed their clothes and got up. Before the sun went up, my grandfather had watered the flowers and plants in the garden, and then took them to the small vegetable market.

The early morning vegetable market is probably one of the two most lively moments of the day. Fresh vegetables are placed at the stalls. There are many large white and red pots on the ground, crowded with fresh fish and various seafood. Living in coastal cities, seafood is always cheaper and fresher than inland.

As Xin Xiaolu was walking, a fish jumped up from a large basin next to her, and it hit her feet with her mouth closed. It's like a touch porcelain scene.

The middle-aged fish seller knew his grandfather and told him with a smile: "Mr. Du, is your grandson and grandson coming back? I haven't seen him grow up like this in years!"

He spoke Mandarin, with a little accent from the sand pool, which sounded a little strange. Xin Xiaolu learned from Xin Yanlai that his grandpa was a high school math teacher before he retired.

After chatting with the fish seller for a while, my grandfather asked him to pack up the fish that jumped to the foot of Xin Xiaolu and buy it away. Xin Xiaolu watched Xin Yan carrying the fish, thinking that the fish sellers are all well-trained now, knowing that they are selling themselves, and taking the initiative to recommend this fish.

Xin Yan came to hear what she said, carrying the fish and laughing all the way. The aunts who were selling vegetables all praised that the child was handsome and a good boy. Blushing with praise. After leaving the vegetable market, grandpa bought two kinds of side dishes in a lo-mei shop outside.

He is an old man who doesn't like to talk. It's rare that he actively boasted this stewed vegetable shop with two juniors at this moment: "Duck feet and duck intestines are good. The stew is homemade and fragrant."

The shop owner grinned while packing up the braised duck intestines for them: "No, this duck tastes the best in our family. Teacher Du often buys it... Oh, is this a junior of Teacher Du?"

Grandpa: "Grandson and granddaughter, come here for summer vacation."

His old man took his two children to the shops he frequented with a calm look, and introduced his grandson and granddaughter to the people he knew. He didn't take the initiative to speak, but waited for others to ask before explaining, and he praised the achievements of the two people, which seemed particularly reserved.

Walking home in the morning light, the sun soon became a little bit dry. Xin Yan took off his hat and put it on the head of Xin Xiaolu next to him, sighing, "Grandpa, there are many people here who remember me." "

Grandpa grumbled, "You look like your mother, you can tell it at first glance."

Xin Xiaolu raised his hand and put on a slightly wider hat, and saw the little brother's smile pause. His attitude towards his father and stepmother at home was very polite, so polite to almost indifferent, but his indifferent attitude was not born with him, he was gentle and considerate to the people who cared, and he was also very cheerful. There are probably many sad things in his heart.

Sea waves can be heard in Xin Xiaolu's room. When it is quiet at night, the sound of the waves is particularly obvious. Even if she can't sleep, she can listen to it for a long time when she lies quietly in bed.