(17)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Chapter 17:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Chapter 17:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Liao Shijun rushed to Luojing City in a hurry, and it happened to snow on that day. Seeing that Luo Jing's tall city wall was close at hand, Liao Shijun didn't intend to stop taking shelter from the wind and snow. He still took his servants to ride a horse against the wind and snow, preparing to arrive in a hurry. A dozen horses whizzed across the official road like a whirlwind, turning the snow on the official road into a piece of mud.

When he got close to the city wall, Shijun Liao first stopped the horse, turned over and got off the horse. Just as he was about to take out a document to prove his identity, a blue-clothed **** greeted him with someone and asked with a smile, "But Shijun Liao?"

Shijun Liao was surprised, and nodded calmly, "Exactly, I don't know who the **** is...?"

After confirming his identity, the **** smiled more graciously, and said with a cautious attitude: "The slave is served by your Majesty's side. Because he knows that Mr. Liao will arrive in Beijing in the near future, the slave has been waiting here for a few days, but he is finally waiting. Arrived at Liao Shijun. Hexia is far away from Luo Jing. It is really hard for Liao Shijun to come all the way. It is windy here. Please, Liao Shijun, please go to the carriage for a cup of hot tea and rest. Go into the palace."

Liao Shijun was introduced into Luojing City by him, and the guards who guarded the gate let him go without even reading their entry documents. Although the **** in front of him smiled amiably and had a gentle attitude, Liao Shijun still had doubts in his heart. He still doesn't know why his Majesty called him to Luojing. He thought of Luojing and asked his old knowledge in Jingzhong. One or two, whoever wants to meet this **** as soon as he arrives, immediately takes him into the palace.

Why is it so urgent?

The more Liao Shijun thought about it, the more worried he became. He could not help quietly questioning the eunuch. The **** just laughed: "Your Majesty’s mind, how can the slave know, but Liao Shijun can relax and see that it will not be a bad thing. The noble concubine in the middle has won the holy favorite, and he can't say that he can only miss you, and his majesty will call you to come."

Shijun Liao: It's unlikely that this is a trivial matter, there must be other more important reasons!

His daughter knows that she is actually too lazy in her bones. A family girl needs to learn the talents. She will let go of all the talents she has learned. She doesn't want to spend that effort to do better. Apart from looking good, there is really nothing worthwhile. Mention the advantages. He heard that the beauties in the palace are not only good-looking, but also deep in their minds. There is also a murderous emperor. How can he think that his daughter is now in dire straits? What other people say is that Concubine Liao has won the holy favor. Half unbelieving and half worrying. I don't know how many crimes my daughter has suffered during this period. I want to live well in that palace, I am afraid that I will become completely unrecognizable.

The more I thought about it, the more heartbroken Liao Shijun became. I don't know what a haggard daughter I will see if I go.

On the way to Miyagi, I passed Duanzhai. Liao Shijun was surprised to find that a white lantern was hung in front of the Duan's house. If an ordinary person died, in this kind of big family, the white lantern would not be eligible to hang it. It must be a person with identity in the Duan family who died.