(18)

The nurse took Chun Yuxi to a ward, "That lady is here."

Chun Yuxi wiped off his makeup and lipstick with a piece of paper. There was no expression on his face, and he felt sad too soon in his heart. On the phone, the nurse at the front desk just didn't make it clear, he himself panicked, and almost made an oolong.

Guo Rong was lying on the hospital bed with a cast on one right leg and one right hand, but somehow he did not die. Only then did Chun Yuxi quietly breathe a sigh of relief, and walked over to check her condition.

Guo Rong was awakened by his son's crying. Her surprisingly high IQ, sensible and difficult son since childhood, is now crying into a little piglet, the kind of piglet waiting to be slaughtered, and Guo Rong is so frightened.

"Oh, my father, ah, the heart disease that was scared by your throat came out." Guo Rong opened his eyes and touched his son's head with his left hand: "I'm not dead, you cried like this, look at this snot and tears, Oh, you take a piece of paper and wipe it."

Guo Qian stopped talking to her, he just cried and said, "Mom, don't die!"

Guo Rong couldn't stand him like this, thinking of getting up and hugging his son, he froze as soon as he moved, "It hurts—"

"What's wrong, you lie down." Chun Yuxi, who was watching next, took two pieces of paper and wiped Guo Qian's tears, then got up and adjusted Guo Rong's bed position so that she could sit on her back.

Guo Rong hugged his son with his left hand and comforted him unskillfully, "It's alright, it's okay, how long have you been crying and your eyes are red."

"The teacher sent him over. He said that he was crying all the time. I didn't realize that he could cry so much." Chun Yuxi picked Guo Qian up and let him sit on the bed.

Guo Rong: "I never found him to cry so much before."

Guo Qian's mouth slumped and he was about to cry again. Suddenly a louder cry came from outside the door. A middle-aged woman rushed in with a crying child. There was a nurse behind him, but she was pushed away. .

"It's her? Isn't she the one who killed my husband?" The middle-aged woman pointed at Guo Rong bitterly, and cried out: "You killed my husband, how can we live orphans and widows!" She cried While crying, he sat on the ground.

Guo Qian tightly hugged Guo Rong's arm and looked at the woman sitting on the ground vigilantly, while Chun Yuxi stood in front of the hospital bed and said, "This lady, it is better to persuade you to figure out the situation first."

"What's the situation! What can happen? My husband is dead and she is still alive. It's not her fault or my husband's fault? What's the reason! You have no conscience! I have been public car for many years, how could he If you hit someone, you must be a female driver who can't drive!"

Guo Rong pulled Chun Yuxi away, who was still about to speak, and pointed at the woman who yelled at him, "I tell you that the dash cam and nearby surveillance can be found. That grandson deliberately drove me and hit me. It's not that I'm quick to respond. Now I'm going to die with him. Don't come here to sell me miserables. I didn't go to you. You will trouble me first. Okay, call the police, call the monitoring, and see if you are. Which turtle grandson can't drive."

Hearing what she said, the middle-aged woman's eyes were a little guilty and her voice became quieter, but she kept crying, she just sat on the ground and cried, looking like she was being bullied. The orphans and widows were very miserable and surrounded outside the ward. Watch the excitement in a circle. Seeing a lot of people watching the excitement, the woman started humming again, "Now that my husband has been hit to death, I will die too!"