(6)

After eating the casserole porridge and pairing it with barbecue, Xin Xiaolu was sent home contentedly.

To say that the only bad thing about being a ghost is that you can't eat those delicious things. At the school she was in, there was a strange thing who liked to eat people, and eating people was just like eating potato chips. Everyone was greedy, but unfortunately, she didn't eat people. There was nothing to relieve the greedy.

Maybe it's been a long time since she was a ghost. She likes quiet and gloomy places, and also likes places that are full of fireworks, such as the snack street next to the school. If it is early after school, she will go there and eat anything. .

Except for Xin Yanlai, no one would care about her, so Xin Xiaolu lived a happy life.

It's a pity that it hasn't been a year since Xiaoyao's life has come.

In the second year of Xin Xiaolu, a transfer student came to the class. As mentioned earlier, this kind of school generally rejects transfer students who come halfway, but this time is different, because this newly transferred boy has maxed out the fashionable value, he is handsome, has money in his family, and the youth in these schools All of the Maotou boys have different temperaments, and they have fascinated a lot of girls in just a few days. Not to mention rejection, it is of course to be praised.

The boy's name is Situ Zhuo. He is unruly and unruly. The uncontrollable tune that enters the class on the first day radiates unabashedly. Some people think he is handsome, some people think he is arrogant, and some people don't feel it. Xin Xiaolu belongs to the last kind, it's a ghost for her to transfer students.

However, the transfer student didn't know what was going on, and seemed to be eyeing her.

Situ Zhuo - or rather, only the 'god' of the end of this last world, was linked by the green cap on the backhand of countless heroines of the world who could circle him ten times.

When he discovered the situation in this last world, his anger diminished slightly. Because there is no difficulty in this world, just play with a group of children, and the 'heroine' of this world likes it very much. It's a little pet that makes him feel so interesting to raise.

In the original world plot, Xin Xiaolu was born in a terrible native family. Her father beat her and her mother at every turn, and beat them both to their heads several times. Later, the man died in an accidental car accident, and her mother died. Take her to remarry. For her mother, the bitter days are over, but for Xin Xiaolu, it is not like that, because she has a stepbrother who hates him, who has bullied and framed her since childhood, and Xin Xiaolu can only swallow for the sake of her mother's new life. , Dare not tell anyone these things.

Xin Xiaolu is a kind-hearted and cheerful girl who is very considerate of others. After entering school, she was miserably bullied by her classmates. She also endured it and still lived a positive life. It's just that she has a low self-esteem in her heart. For her brother Xin Yanlai, who has no blood relationship, she has such a hazy affection for some young girls, but she dare not approach because of her identity.

After that, Situ Zhuo appeared. He wanted to attack the heroine and let the heroine be willing to be subdued. The traditional method was to rely on accumulated luck to obtain an outstanding identity for himself, and then approach the heroine, and then destroy their confidence and confidence. Personality takes away their freedom, so that they have to rely on surrendering to him, then show their own strength, show their difference to them and others, and use the name of love. In this way, often they can quickly fall and Accept fate.

For Xin Xiaolu in this world, he certainly did the same. Xin Xiaolu's life is miserable enough, he only needs to add a little fire to make her fall into a more difficult situation and make her completely collapse. As a child, the most terrible thing that can happen is that. He appeared at the most suitable time to save her from fire and water. After a few times, he easily robbed a girl's heart, so simple.