(2)

Narisong is a warrior of the Wutu tribe, and one of the most trusted subordinates of the patriarch Wotu. Their mother is from the same tribe. The two grew up together and have a good relationship.

For the patriarch and good brother of Wotu, Na Risong knows very well. He really doesn't like that kind of weak woman who seems to break when the wind blows. He always admires them who can ride a horse on the grassland and swing a knife. Woman, so he wasn't very happy during this time. If it wasn't unhappy, he wouldn't have rushed to pick up people with just a few people. He didn't even shave the beard on his face, and he looked like a nonchalant person.

At that time, Risong was worried that his patriarch would be dissatisfied with his wife and refused to have children with her, resulting in the birth of no children in the big tent. But Risong didn't expect that when he only met someone, the patriarch would be so... ashamed.

The hip flask fell on the grass, and the liquor spilled out and soaked the grass. Song called the patriarch that day, but didn't respond when he saw people, so he picked up his hip flask and called him again, finally calling him back to God.

Wotu: "..."

Yin Ruxu had already put the curtain down. He couldn't see the people behind him clearly, but saw a slender figure faintly behind the big car curtain.

Wotu: "This is my...wife?" He used the word wife for the first time.

Na Risong: "Yes, it should be Princess Yin."

Wotu coughed and whispered to his brother: "I think it's not bad."

Na Risong: "..." You didn't say that before you came here. Who was dragging on the road with a stinky face and threatened to send people to herding sheep?

His heart was filled with speechlessness to his brother, and Risong reluctantly gave him a little face in front of everyone, "Well, what the patriarch said."

When the two teams merged, Wotu and his party led the way, and when there were only a few of his own brothers around, Song finally laughed and said to Wotu, "Patriarch, are you still willing to let the family go herding sheep? "

From time to time, Wotu turned his head to look at the big car in the team behind him. He was a little eager to try. Hearing this, he was surprised: "When did I say this!"

Risatsu couldn't help rolling his eyes at him. The other warrior chuckled, "Patriarch, didn't you say that you don't like this kind of noble lady of the Central Plains? Why did you look at others just now?

Wotu kicked it, and the man quickly reined his horse and turned to avoid the unreasonable patriarch, still sitting on the horse laughing at him.

"I saw her just now, and I felt something in my heart..." Wo Tu glanced at the cart again, lowered his voice and said to the Risong beside him: "There is a very strange feeling. I think I know her. I have seen her many times in my dreams, and I am inexplicably happy."

Na Risatsu: Come on, since the head of the clan has been taken away by someone at a glance, what else is there to worry about? Now what should be worried about is the princess, who is charming, can he see this rough patriarch who is not squeaky.

He was thinking when he heard the chief yelling: "Speed ​​up!"

Wotu is the patriarch of the largest tribe on this grassland and the youngest brave patriarch in Wutu's history. He was born with a vision and the wolves on the snow-capped mountains barked, so everyone called him the son of the wolf god. He was able to joke with his subordinates, but at the same time he had a convincing aura. When he gave the order, the teams who had been married unconsciously obeyed his command, all speeded up their pace and nervously followed him forward.