(24)

Princess Nesha's face was distorted, and she took the castrated male wolf dog and left.

"Brother, what do you think we castrated all the wolf dogs that Princess Nasha brought?" Jiang Yuchao asked.

Xi Zhuoyu thought for a while and nodded, "Recently, I heard that the dogs she brought have caused some trouble in the city and bullied the civilians. Such irritability should indeed be sterilized."

In order to maintain law and order in Luodu, they obliged to order that the castration team members in the palace took advantage of Princess Nasha's time to go out and castrated all the dozen restless male wolfhounds in the post. As for how Princess Nasha would get angry when facing a row of castrate dogs after returning, it was none of their business.

Princess Nasha is the kind of person who wants to conquer others the more she ignores her. She went to see Xi Zhuoyu several times and touched a soft nail. She was humiliated by Jiang Yuchao, and she made up her mind to let these two people know. My own is great.

There was another person who had the same idea as her, so the two of them took their heads logically. This person is naturally the king of Yu who has tried and failed and fought. The two got together for a conspiracy, one wanted Xi Zhuoyu, the other wanted Jiang Yuchao.

"Just do what you say, will King Yuling really marry me?" Princess Nasha looked at King Yu suspiciously.

King Yu smiled, "Of course, you dignified princess, if you lose yourself to King Yuling, you can't just leave it like that. Then King Yuling will of course marry you."

Princess Nasha: "What about Xiao Jinyue?"

Wang Yu: "She naturally belongs to me. You don't have to doubt my sincerity, we are allies with the same stand."

Princess Nasha: "Then I will wait for your arrangement."

Wang Yu patiently arranged for this day for a long time. In order to make the two people lose their vigilance, he dormant for a while, secretly never stopped, trying to make the arrangement foolproof.

King Yuling and the princess seldom go out, especially the princess Xiao Jinyue. Basically, if she does not need to enter the palace, she would not even bother to return to Xiao Xiangguo's mansion. Even if Wang Yu arranged someone to rob, she couldn't do it. You can't rob people on the streets where people come and go in broad daylight.

Only on festivals, these two people might travel with each other. It is almost the Dragon Boat Festival. King Yu bothered to find a way to get them out of the palace. There are so many people in the Dragon Boat Festival, it is a good time to start! When the time comes, get the person in hand, take the medicine, and see how the two people remain in love afterwards.

All is ready except for the opportunity!

But on the day of the Dragon Boat Festival, the east wind did not blow, it was the west wind, which directly blew Wang Yu's aphrodisiac stems yellow.

The people arranged by King Yu failed to lead Xi Zhuoyu and Jiang Yuchao out, because Xi Zhuoyu accidentally fell ill suddenly. Xi Zhuoyu is in good health on weekdays, and somehow a raging illness, high fever persists, making Jiang Yuchao anxious. At this time, she still remembers the Dragon Boat Festival, and it is even more impossible to leave her idols and go outside. The sky fell and the earthquake caused her to die, and she had to die beside Xi Zhuoyu.

Seeing Idol's flushed face, rapid breathing, and frowning brows, I really want to get sick for him.

Xi Zhuoyu opened his eyes dimly and saw her sitting on the side of the bed. The night was very dark and he did not go back to rest. He did not speak, and slowly closed his eyes again. I slept in a daze for a while, and when I opened my eyes, the night was still dark. The person guarding the bed still didn't leave, still looking at him like that.