(9)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Chapter 9:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Chapter 9:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

There is a Wang Qingchi outside the Furong Temple, and the white marble steps have been submerged in the water. Railings carved into hibiscus flowers surround most of the Furong Temple. Sima Jiao brushed the white jade lotus, and listened to Gao Taibao talking about Xingzhou.

"The slave has checked it out. The prefect Wang Lingyu did have private contacts with the King of Qin Nan. Wang Lingyu also used his family relationship to build weapons for the King of Qin. The workshop is in Xingzhou Road County. In addition to Wang Lingyu, Several other officials also had contact with King Qin Nan, and the territory of King Qin Nan has almost become an independent country... Your Majesty, what are you going to do?"

Sima Jiao twitched the corners of his mouth harshly, his jet-black eyes as if a bottomless well, "Since I have taken refuge in King Qin Nan, what I have left is to kill them all."

He said lightly, as if he was not going to kill many officials in several states, and the people who listened were not surprised at all. Gao Taibao's expression remained unchanged, and he just smiled and nodded: "The slave understands, but some people can just blatantly kill. , Some people can’t, the slaves will make arrangements."

Sima Jiao rubbed the wooden bead on his wrist and said, "That Wang Lingyu, I will cut off his head and send it to the desk of King Qin Nan."

"Yes, Your Majesty." Gao Taibao still smiled.

When the two walked to the jade stage, Gao Taibao suddenly said: "My Majesty seems to be in a much better mood when I come back this time. I heard that it was all the credit of Concubine Liao?"

When Sima Jiao heard him talk about Liao Tingyan, his expression was slightly slow, "You saw her just now, how about it, she is indeed a beauty, I took it from the river below." The tone was a bit like a child showing off his elders. .

Gao Taibao smiled and nodded: "It is indeed a nice woman with little thoughts. If your Majesty likes it, why not let her wait for the night?"

Sima Jiao sank his face when he heard this. If Gao Taibao hadn't said it and changed someone else, he might have dragged him down.

"Gao Mi, you know, I don't want to leave blood."

Hearing that he didn't use ‘I’ but used ‘solitary’ to call himself, Gao Taibao knew that he was extremely upset in his heart, but he still had to say so. He sighed in his heart, and Gao Taibao said warmly: "Your Majesty, you don't want to keep your blood, you just don't want to keep it. It's just that your Majesty doesn't sleep well at night and often can't sleep. The slave thought, if you let your noble concubine accompany you, maybe your majesty can be more happy. Maybe you can sleep better."

Sima Jiao blinked, "But I always have a headache at night, what if one day I am not happy to kill her?"

Gao Taibao was taken aback, shook his head and sighed in his heart, if he really would kill her, how could he bother about it? It seems that your Majesty may really have a turnaround. His tone became more and more kind, "Your Majesty, don't worry, the slave promises nothing will happen."

Sima Jiao looked at this person who had been with him since he was born, as if he were a father. After examining him for a while, he finally nodded, "That's it."

Leaving from the Furong Temple, Gao Taibao summoned an **** and ordered a few words.

The **** was surprised and apprehensive: "This! If you let your majesty know..."