(5)

Xin Xiaolu Junior High School, Xin Yanlai has gone to high school. The high school and the junior high school are relatively close, the teaching building is opposite, and the teacher office building is in the middle of the two buildings, which overlaps.

Over the past two years, Xin Xiaolu has become familiar with the life of primary school students. Mr. Xin is okay with her, and there is no shortage of pocket money. Ms. He Rumeng is indifferent to her and doesn't talk to her. There is no other problem. As for Xin Yuan, this kid is a little bit awkward to her. She stayed alone and never stayed with her.

In Xin Yuan's words, "Xin Xiaolu is weird. Sitting with her, she gets hairy behind her back. She watches too many ghost movies and people are like ghosts."

I have to say that this kid still feels very keen. But after Xin Yan came to hear this, Xin Yuan suffered for a while.

Xin Yan came to this cheap brother. He really took care of Xin Xiaolu the most in the past two years. It should be said that he has taken special care of his younger brothers and sisters. He is much more competent than Mr. Xin and Ms. He, and because of Xin Xiaolu's "quiet and introverted", he is right Xin Xiaolu was a little more careful. The stew was delivered for two years. The classmates in Xin Xiaolu's class were familiar with him. The other grades also knew that there was a girl in the elementary school that must not be bullied, or she would be taken to the office by the famous schoolmaster in the school. .

This has directly led to Xin Xiaolu's life without any disturbances in the past two years. His daily life is to go to school and do his homework. The only place where previous experience can be used is when he gathers people to tell ghost stories in class.

As we all know, students are one of the most enthusiastic groups in the world. They are always particularly interested in things like ghosts. Maybe it is because the study life is too boring. There are always some people who want to take the initiative to find some excitement. So whenever you study at night, various ghost stories are always especially popular.

Xin Xiaolu, the famous ghost story king in their class, is recognized as the person who tells ghost stories with the most atmosphere and feeling. His most impressive record was to scare all the female students and more than half of the male students in the class. That night, in the class All the classmates went to the bathroom with at least four people, and no one dared to be alone.

Later, the reputation became more and more popular, and even the next-door class came to listen to the story admiringly, each of them softened their feet to listen to, and ran back the next day, fully demonstrating what it means to be more afraid of listening.

When I first started junior high school, there was not much fluctuation in the class personnel, most of them were still from the original class, because when school just started, there was no teacher in the evening self-study, and a group of people were allowed to study by themselves, but this group of children was when they were very playful. , Just after the holiday, how could you study so obediently, when the teacher left, a group of students would consider doing something exciting.

"Tell a ghost story!" After a classmate said so, everyone subconsciously looked at Xin Xiaolu sitting in the corner.

A new classmate who didn't know why was inexplicable, and asked his deskmate: "What's the matter, what is she doing for ghost stories?"

Her deskmates are very concerned: "You used to be in Class 5, and I don't know how good our Ban Xin Xiaolu tells ghost stories."

"Today, let you see it."

At dusk in September, a large cloud of fire burned across the sky. Although the sun had set, there were still red clouds covering half of the sky. The students who wanted the atmosphere turned off the lights and the door of the classroom. The originally bright room was suddenly dimmed, and only the three large windows on the left cast red light on the side faces of a group of students.