(20)

Guo Rong and Li Ye's situation is a bit complicated. They have to say, they don't have a husband and wife relationship, but they have a son. Guo Rong is considered unmarried and gave birth first, and what she has difficulty with now is that she doesn't know exactly what Guo Qian's child was Here, what if Li Ye has any evidence to prove that it was her original body that made the mistake.

What's more embarrassing now is that Li Ye's background is profound, and Guo Rong's mother and son have nothing, even if Chun Yuxi recognizes Guo Qian as godson, but Guo Rong is really weak at this time. Even if the law is fair, in many cases it is not just simple good and evil and right or wrong that determine the outcome, but there are many other factors.

It can be said that if Chunyuxi does not intervene in this matter, Guo Rong will definitely lose the lawsuit, because she has nothing better than Li Ye. But if Chun Yuxi intervenes, it will be different, as he said, if you marry him, the nature will change.

If you want to ask Guo Rong, she certainly has no opinion at all. Just kidding, there is no hesitation in making the transition from a wage earner to a boss's wife. In the future, the company will be her own, and the boss will become a husband, so don't worry. Are you dismissed and unemployed? And the computer room at Chun Yuxi's home is really comfortable, many times more comfortable than the company, she and her son want to have it all the time!

"Okay, I am willing!"

Chun Yuxi thought of Guo Rong's usual personality, and guessed that she would agree, but she did not expect that she would agree so quickly, in his opinion the other party had never thought about it. So he asked with a slightly complicated expression: "...Have you been coveting your boss already?"

Guo Rong: "Don't say that, do you not believe in your own charm or in my eyes? As long as my eyes are okay, and your looks are okay, isn't it a matter of course that you can see the boss!" If she is a woman Man, the first time you meet on the subway, you can go straight up and confess to the'lady sister'.

Chun Yuxi: "I really thought you treated me as a sister. You usually call your sister so slippery."

Guo Rong: "Who said that a man who can be a sister doesn't need to be a husband? As long as conditions permit, I will show you a pervert right away!"

Chun Yuxi: "Well, don't say anything, I'm afraid I will regret it if I continue."

Guo Qian was soon told about this incident. Guo Qian's attitude had long been made clear. He raised his hands and feet in favor.

"It's going to rain, and my mother is going to get married. It's gratifying and congratulating, I'm so happy!" He cheered on the spot, and repeatedly urged them to get the certificate.

So the two said to go, and they still took Guo Qian with them. These days, there were staff members who prevented people from breaking up and wanted to get a divorce, but there were no staff who prevented them from getting married, so the certificate was quickly obtained.

"That's it?" Guo Rong flipped through the book, feeling a little unreal.

Chun Yuxi took Xiaohongben, and seemed to feel a bit sloppy. "Since all the certificates are obtained, Guo Qian's account must be clarified."

Guo Rong suddenly said, "Otherwise, let Guo Qian be your last name." If his surname is Chunyu, then it would be even more impossible for Li Ye to win the child back. Can Chunyu's family let his child be robbed? It's a matter of face.

Chunyuxi understands Guo Rong's little abacus, but he is a little worried, "Do you mind?"

Guo Rong: "Mind what, the last name doesn't make much sense to me." Her own Guo surname is the father's surname, but her parents gave her nothing but a life and a name, or nothing else. She had to choose, and she didn't want to give any of them the last name.