(6)

Zhao Xu is a young, handsome and handsome emperor. His kingdom of Zhao belongs to the most prosperous country among the six nations, and the two surrounding small nations depend on the kingdom of Zhao to survive. As the king of troubled times, Zhao Xu naturally has ambitions, that is, to unify the six countries and clean up the grassland tribes.

Originally, he planned to marry the Yin State. Although the Yin State's military strength is not strong, the merchant's style prevails. The Yin State caravan can be seen everywhere in the Six Nations. If you can marry the Yin State, Zhao will get a strong force. The alliance, grain, grass, and weapons can get sufficient support, but he didn't expect that the Yin country finally chose the Wutu tribe, a gradually rising grassland tribe, which annoyed the young King Zhao very much.

When he gave up the Yin State, he quickly chose the next target-Jin State.

Jin was also a strong and powerful country before, but after going through ups and downs, it is now not as good as before. Recently, it has friction with Shandong and lost two battles. If Zhao Guoneng took advantage of the opportunity to marry the Jin country at this time, the two countries would be able to unite and go to Lu first. Zhao Wang has this confidence, so he has temporarily left Yin Guo behind and devotes himself to planning his own grand hegemony-at least in Li Before his personality awakened, he thought so.

But now the most important thing in Zhao Xu's heart is not the thousands of miles of rivers and mountains and the envoy of the Jin country in front of him, but the Yin Ruxu, the princess of the Yin Kingdom who does not know what the situation is.

Without Yin Ruxu and without the heroine, the luck of this world no longer stands behind him. Talking about the dominance of the six kingdoms, he can't even keep Zhao Guo! As long as you have Yin Ruxu, are you afraid of not getting what you want?

"How about King Zhao?" The envoy of the Jin country endured his dissatisfaction and brought King Jin's words to his heart, but thought in his heart, Zhao Wang's unsatisfactory attitude, I am afraid that he is unwilling to give Jin country too much help and marriage. , You have to go back and discuss with the host.

Although Zhao Xu wanted to find out what was going on with Yin Ruxu right away, he still had to deal with the immediate matter, so he talked a few words with the envoy of Jin and agreed on the marriage of the two countries. Anyway, there are so many women in his harem, and it is not less than the position of a Jin Kingdom princess. First establish a good relationship with Jin Kingdom and add strength to himself, so as to destroy the grassland tribe and **** people back.

The envoy of the Jin Kingdom left the palace of Zhao Kingdom. He felt that King Zhao's performance at the palace banquet was intriguing. He was still enthusiastic at first, but then suddenly became cold a lot. He thought about it carefully and remembered that King Zhao had said that he would deal with it together. Only after Lu Kingdom began to change, I was surprised and thought, is it possible that King Zhao didn't want to fight Lu Kingdom?

He tossed over and over again, thinking a little too much, and quickly called people back to the country to send letters, and informed the country's lord of a series of things.

King Jin saw that the other party was so insincere and couldn't believe it completely. When the time comes, marrying a daughter for nothing will help him. He became suspicious, and in the end he still didn't dare to offend King Zhao. The marriage was still the same, but the person was changed. Anyway, he had more daughters and changed the past less favored. It was the same, and the specifications had to be reduced.

Zhao Xu found out as soon as Jin State operated. In his memory, in those plots, Jin Guo also married a princess, that is, the second female, but now it has changed. How could he not find out.