(16)

Jiang Yuchao: When my cub is angry, I love it!

"Master, what did King Yuling say to you, is he trying to vent your anger?" Lan Qiao asked excitedly when she saw her come back with a smile.

Jiang Yuchao's face pulled back: "You must have informed the case, right? No next time."

To say that Lanqiao used to be afraid of this master who doesn't care about people, but she is not afraid of getting along for so long. As long as she is kind to the master, even if she does something wrong, the master will not punish him. She only cares about people, so she is not afraid.

"Well, I don't dare~" Lanqiao pointed to the stewed rabbit meat, "Master, smell it, this rabbit meat is delicious."

Jiang Yuchao: "Ah... rabbit meat." So do you want to give idol a copy?

In the eyes of idol, is she actually a person who likes small animals? A little ashamed. Ashamed, Jiang Yuchao lifted the lid and poked the rabbit meat that turned into sauce. The seasoning was good and the flavor was delicious. It was a rabbit caught by idols, and it tasted better than ordinary rabbits.

After they turned on the small stove in the tent, a dog barking suddenly sounded outside.

When Jiang Yuchao heard the dog barking, he conditioned to think of the dog-loving angel's idol, and immediately raised the curtain to go out. She saw seven big dogs outside, sticking out their tongues at herself. The idols were not there, only dogs and no one.

The lead dog, Jiang Yuchao, still remembers that her name is Heijin, the mother of her own sweet-scented osmanthus cake. Heijin stepped forward and sniffed her, raised his neck to show her. A sealed bamboo tube was tied around her neck with a letter inside.

Amazing, idol even sent a dog to send text messages!

Jiang Yuchao opened the letter to read, then looked at the dogs again, a little speechless. The dog was indeed sent by Idol, saying that it was used to protect her, because sending Youwu and the guards over it had an impact on her, and it was too eye-catching, so let the big dogs come. He probably felt that Princess Chunxi had **** with her and would not let her go so easily, so he sent these seven generals as the gatekeeper.

But the point is that sending a strong man to protect is very noticeable. Isn't it more noticeable to send these big dogs?

Just like Jiang Yuchao thought, her originally remote camp has attracted a lot of attention after a few big dogs were stationed. That night, because it was too dark, it was okay. When people came and went in the morning, these dogs and Jiang Yuchao's camp became the focus.

"Isn't that the dog of King Yuling? How to keep outside that tent? Whose camp is that?"

"Could the Yuling King be in there?"

"What is the relationship between the people living here and King Yuling?"

Not only the family members of the officials and female families passing by, but also the soldiers standing guard who don't seem to have their eyes squinted, can't help but fix their eyes on the big dogs. Except for a black gold lying at Jiang Yuchao's feet in the tent, the other big dogs were lying outside, looking at the surroundings warily.

Even Xiao Xiangguo was attracted by these dogs and went into the tent to talk to Jiang Yuchao. He just talked, and his eyes were still on the places in the tent where people could be hidden.

Jiang Yuchao: "..." What's the matter, do you think I love beans in it?

Xiao Xiangguo left with a little bit of regret. Jiang Yuchao wanted to go to the hunting area to see idols. She was with her, and Heijin followed her. When she walked out of the tent, the other dogs followed her. Seven dogs walked behind her. Around him, he looked amazing. Even Lanqiao, a close servant, could only follow the dog.