(15)

According to the custom of the eye interpreter, shooting geese in autumn means a group of people shooting geese in the wilderness, which means sending autumn. After the Wutu tribe ruled this grassland, they have always had a good relationship with the Muzhan Department. As the king, Wutu will invite him to the goose-shooting activities of the Muzhan Department every year.

Yin Ruxu had not been taken out by Wo Tu to run around for a long time because she wanted to raise a baby. This time it was rare to have fun, but Wo Tu quietly stole her out and took her to the Visualization Department to get insights.

When the princess's doctors and court ladies found out that the princess was gone, Yin Ruxu's people had already arrived at the Visualization Department. Wurizhu'am expertly comforted these fuss-prone Yin people, "It's okay, just go to see a goose, and I will be back at night."

The doctor shook his head and curled his beard: "Oh! It's not easy for the princess to go out on horseback and get a hair dryer!"

Urijuam: "Don't worry, our patriarch will take care of the princess, and no one is nervous about the princess."

Because it was'stolen' by Wotu early in the morning, Yin Ruxu rarely wore a dress from the country of Yin, but wore a robe made for her by Wurizhu Amu, a red and black robe, on the skirt. Embroidered with blue and gold patterns, a pair of deerskin boots are on the feet.

Her waist has been thicker recently, so the color tie is not tight. On her chest were the red coral and beeswax beads that Wotu gave her. Her hair was braided by herself. She had a headache because of the recent drop in temperature. She also wore a hat to cover half of her face.

Wo Tu took her to the Visual Interpretation Department, and everyone who knew Wo Tu couldn't help but look at her a few more times. This princess of the Yin Kingdom is very mysterious to most other people who do not go to Wutu often. I heard that she brought a lot of carriages and horses when she came to the grassland. Treasure. Wutu Wang Wutu liked her and regarded her as a treasure. Everyone knew that she must be beautiful, but everyone wanted to see her.

This time Wotu swaggered and took her to the Visualization Department. Originally, the Visualization Department was lively today. After I heard that they were here, it became even more lively.

"Eh, is that Princess Yin?"

"It seems to be, it seems that the waist is not as thick as my arms!"

"I heard that the princess sits behind a curtained tent in Utu, is it true?"

Wotu laughed twice when he heard the discussion around him, and when he reached the place, he got down by himself first, and then moved down his pregnant wife. "I'll find you a place to sit."

The Goose Shooting Goose of the Eyes of the Eyes Department invited him not only because he is the king, but also because he is a recognized marksman. No one can compare him in archery, and the belief of the Eyes of Eyes is the bow. Those who admire are warriors who have good bow skills. Because of this, Wotu is more popular here than in the Utuben, and men and women are very enthusiastic when they meet him.

Wo Tu and the head of Mu Chan tribe discussed shooting geese, Yin Ruxu sat in another specially cleaned tent, and someone brought her hot water and food. Although the hospitality was thoughtful, the people in this tribe were indeed too enthusiastic. Yin Ruxu sat here and saw the peeking children and women around the doorway outside the tent, changing people from time to time. Only the woman and the child came to look at her quietly, and the man was embarrassed to come over and stood far away.

To say that among the girls who came to watch, almost half came with the heart of'seeing love rivals'. Wotu had never married a wife before, and only said that he hadn't met anyone who could see the right eye. He was not in a hurry, but he was anxious to the unmarried women of many tribes. Someone asked him what kind of woman he liked, and Wo Tu opened his mouth and said that he admired that kind of chic and bold, tall and fit women who can hunt and drink together.