(9)

When Xu Tianchu came to Luodu, besides looking for a rich wife, he also wanted to choose a small official for himself. He failed to pass the exam for a few years, so he could only take the recommended path. He thought about marrying Xiao Jinyue and becoming the son-in-law of the Xiangguo. That is not the right and the wealth. Who knew that he would offend a prince.

Xu Tianchu was very frightened. When he returned to Xiangguo Mansion, he did not dare to live any longer. Regardless of his pain, he had to pack his things and return to his hometown. Mrs. Xiao learned the news and brought people to stop.

"What are you doing? You don't have to say everything. Now it's so good, why do you have to leave!"

Xu Tianchu was in terrible pain because his fists were on his body, but he didn't hit his face. He couldn't see the injuries without lifting his clothes, so Mrs. Xiao didn't know, so she only felt that this nephew was really useless. Had it not been for her natal family to have only one concubine and only gave birth to this son, she would not bother to praise her.

Xu Tianchu was in pain. At this moment, he felt resentment towards Mrs. Xiao. He felt that she had caused her to suffer. He shouted: "I'm not leaving yet, am I waiting for death here! I am full of wounds!"

Mrs. Xiao was inexplicable and shouted: "What hurt? You tell me the matter, is it because someone beat you? Outrageous, at the feet of Luodu Emperor, who would dare to do such a bad thing, there is no king's law!"

Xu Tianchu: "..." It was Wang Fa and his son who beat me.

Mrs. Xiao: "Did that little **** Xiao Jinyue do it? If you speak out, the grandfather will definitely give you justice!"

Xu Tianchu showed fear: "It's not her, don't talk nonsense, I don't know anything, don't ask me! I really want to leave!" He dare to say this, maybe King Yu knows it, and sends People come to beat him, or kill him altogether, how can such a small person like him fight against that kind of heavenly nobleman.

This is really bad to say. Although Xu Tianchu didn't make it clear with Mrs. Xiao, when he went to bid farewell to his friends, he couldn't help feeling aggrieved and complained a few words with a few friends.

So after he left Luodu, there were rumors secretly that Wang Yu had broken the connection between Princess Qian Yu and prevented others from remarrying in private, and even said that whoever dared to marry Xiao Jinyue was robbing him.

As soon as Mrs. Xiao heard this rumor, she consciously found the reason for the hurried departure of her nephew. It turned out that he said that he was beaten, and it was Wang Yu who did it. But Wang Yu didn't dislike Xiao Jinyue, how could he do such a thing again?

Xiao Xiangguo was also puzzled, and only felt that Wang Yu was really unpredictable. After thinking about it, he couldn't rest assured, and specifically called Xiao Jinyue back to Xiangguo Mansion and asked him personally.

"Daughter, what is going on with you and Wang Yu, he treats you...?"

Jiang Yuchao: "My daughter doesn't know what's going on, but the rumor is like this. There must be a reason for it. It's better to stay for the Chongyang Palace banquet for two days and my father will take me into the palace. If I can see King Yu, my daughter will decide. Find an opportunity to inquire."

This matter can't always hang on, Xiao Xiangguo thought for a while and nodded in agreement. "In that case, you should go back and be prepared. After entering the palace, you should be extremely low-key, and be more cautious with King Yu and don't provoke him."

"Yes." Jiang Yuchao responded, leaving the Xiangguo Mansion, a smile suddenly appeared on his face.

She proposed to go to the Chongyang Palace Banquet, of course, not to ask King Yu about it. No one knows the reasons for this better than her. She went to the Palace Banquet this time to call the brother of Aidou Shaoyuan. Since knowing that the idol will be attending a palace banquet on the Double Ninth Festival, she wants to go too. It would be nice to see it from a distance. It's a pity that it's no better than modern idols to buy tickets to support watching. In this era, it is really difficult to get a ticket to enter the palace. Fortunately, this time I just met the opportunity.