(13)

Lu Linsheng was swallowed by many demons since he was weak, and now that the strong can swallow many big demons, this is the first time he has discovered that he still has something he can't eat.

When this thing was swallowed, he couldn't feel the "spicy" Bai Ling said, but the natural rejection reaction of his body forced him to actively spit out the "foreign body". Lu Linsheng himself was surprised. After the astonishment, it is unswerving, why can't he accept what Bai Ling likes? His obsession was deep, and he even cared about such trivial matters. After vomiting, he kept thinking with a blank face.

Seeing him like this, Bai Ling thought he was uncomfortable after eating chili, and then filled him with a pot of water. Before she knew it, she got closer and closer to Lu Linsheng. Lu Linsheng was patient and accommodating to her before, but the scene in which his visitors refused to swallow demons still affected her a little. Now, because he ate a few peppers and vomited, Bai Ling thought he was cute. Up.

"You can't eat spicy, if another monster is coated with chili next time, will you still eat it?"

Lu Linsheng was overwhelmed by Bai Ling's tricky question, and finally said, "I will try it next time."

Bai Ling thinks about the scene-Lu Linsheng grabbed a monster with a strange shape, first dipped it in the chili water, and then ate it. Halfway through eating, he vomited out. The monster that vomited out after eating halfway is not dead. ——No, don't think about it anymore, the picture is a bit disgusting.

"I'll grind some chili powder for you. If you want to try it, it's convenient to sprinkle chili powder directly." Bai Ling is not telling a lie. With her current strength, she can grind a chili powder without using a grinding plate, so she can easily grind it with her hands. Knead the dried chili into powder.

"Let me tell you, if this chili seed has been deep-fried, then ground into powder, it tastes delicious!" She pinched the chili powder while walking, and gave Lu Linsheng some popular ways to eat chili.

After walking for a while, she pinched a bag of chili powder and gave it to Lu Linsheng, "Take it and eat it."

Since it was hers, Lu Linsheng of course accepted it happily. He didn't get rejected because of the previous vomiting, and he quickly used it.

Bai Ling: "..."

Lu Linsheng was wrapped in a fangs monster with violent eyes and slippery skin. He sprinkled chili powder on him in a slightly unfamiliar manner. The monster was very angry with his face covered with chili powder. He opened his **** mouth and screamed and struggled. After taking a mouthful of chili powder, Lu Linsheng almost gave up her breath on the spot. Bai Ling was a little bit trying to persuade him to forget it and stop spoiling the food.

After eating the demon sprinkled with chili powder, Lu Linsheng had no reaction. Bai Ling was very pleased to see his face as usual, "Look, I said that it's fine."

As soon as Bai Ling walked away, Lu Linsheng held his chest and vomited expressionlessly behind the tree. He turned back to his original form and vomited, and the slender human figure wrapped in pitch black thread grinned open a black lacquer mouth, spit out half of the remains, and the big eyes of the monster that had not been completely digested stared at him. Lu Linsheng changed back to the appearance of a scholar, and stared at those eyes. Seeing that his eyes were still grunting, he stepped into the soil and sank deeply.

After Bai Ling came back, he had sat under the tree and waited for her with nothing. The back of that thin little scholar gave people the same feeling as the small white wild flowers at his feet, and the two contrasted with each other. Bai Ling thought it was funny, grabbed the small wild flowers, laughed and threw them to Lu Linsheng, Lu Linsheng caught them happily and held them all the way in his hands.