(26)

Although the Yuling King is dead, she still has a bit of face for the Yuling Princess, probably because General Xi is about to return to Luodu, everyone is afraid of him, and even the widow Jiang Yuchao gives a bit of face.

Jiang Yuchao went to Doctor Yang's home first. If this person has a problem, it is difficult for his family to hide it. Sure enough, under her pressure, Doctor Yang's wife showed guilty conscience and fear.

"I... I really don't know anything." When asked anxiously, the woman cried and shook her head, unable to say anything, with a pitiful look.

Jiang Yuchao sneered, and didn't bother to embarrass her, so he turned around and left.

Now that you know that someone is making trouble, even if you can't ask, you will sooner or later show your feet when you check it slowly. She went to prison, asking the emperor for this permission. She spent almost a day in jail, repeatedly asking the medical officers many questions, and again confirmed from them that Doctor Yang was abnormal during this period, but unfortunately still did not find who the instigator was.

When she was about to leave the prison, she was stopped by a man. It was Princess Nasha who was also in prison. It's just that today's Princess Nasha is not as beautiful as before. She shouted at her in a mess, "I know, I know who is killing you! As long as you can save me out, I will tell you!"

Jiang Yuchao's heart moved, but there was no clue on her face. She walked to Princess Nasha's cell and looked at her: "Do you think that with just this sentence, I will promise to save you?"

Princess Nesha clutched the railing of the cell, "I really know!"

Jiang Yuchao: "I will not trust you easily unless you reveal more credible news."

Princess Nasha thought for a moment and said: "On the second day of the Dragon Boat Festival, I saw that Doctor Yang emerge from someone's mansion with a panic expression. I remember it clearly."

Jiang Yuchao nodded, said nothing, and turned away. Princess Nasha shouted behind her: "You believe me, as long as you save me, I will tell you who that person is!"

When Jiang Yuchao got out of the prison, he immediately looked for someone and told them to go around and inquire about Princess Nasha on the Dragon Boat Festival and the second day. Since the medical officer Yang was going to do bad things, his whereabouts must be hidden and difficult to find. But Princess Nasha is different. She is another princess and has a beautiful appearance. Walking in Luodu is very eye-catching. It is easier to find out where she went and what she did.

Since it can be found under the existing conditions, why does she want to make such a bad deal.

"Let me focus on checking the surroundings of King Yu's residence. Whether Princess Nasha was there around the Dragon Boat Festival." Jiang Yuchao also had a guess in his heart, but it was still unclear.

Before long, someone came back to report.

"Someone has indeed seen Princess Nasha go to Prince Yu's Mansion on the second day of the Dragon Boat Festival, as if she was angry in the Prince Yu's Mansion, and cursed for a long time after returning to the post."

"Wang Yu." Jiang Yuchao suddenly laughed. "Sure enough it is him."

The captain of the guard, You Wu, followed her up and down for errands these days. He was also very angry at the moment, and he wished to kill the king Yu who designed to kill the master, but that is a prince, how can he move.

"Wang Concubine, we must find evidence and tell your Majesty about this, please punish King Yu's crime!" You Wu gritted his teeth.

Jiang Yuchao shook his head and sneered, "Of course not. Even if I told the emperor about this, the emperor would not kill his own son for the deceased prince. If King Yu does not die, any punishment will be hard to dispel my hatred."