(24)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Chapter 24:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Chapter 24:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Gao Taibao originally had something important to report and rushed to the Jiuhua Palace. He didn't expect to hear the news from the Jiuhua Palace just halfway through that the concubine was assassinated and disappeared, and his Majesty was furious. He didn't dare to delay immediately, and he hurriedly increased day and night, and finally rushed to the palace with the fastest speed.

When he arrived, it was almost three days since the imperial concubine disappeared. Everyone in the palace was terrified and trembling. Gao Taibao walked through the atrium and smelled a **** air coming from the side hall. He glanced over there and saw that the door of the side hall fainted with blood.

Walking into the apse, he saw Sima Jiao's body in a mess, with blue veins on his forehead and neck, and bloodshot eyes. Gao Taibao knew that he must be extremely angry, and he would get sick at this time.

He worried: "Your Majesty, but didn't take medicine?"

Sima Jiao pressed his temple hard, "I ate it yesterday."

Gao Taibao was taken aback. Since he ate yesterday, why is he still in such a situation today? He changed his mind and understood, so he had to carefully persuade: "Your Majesty, don't hurt your body anymore. The imperial concubine will be fine. The army to be mobilized here will turn this mountain over and The concubine got it back."

Sima Jiao said, "She is afraid that she is no longer here."

He looked at the blood-stained outer garment at his feet, his eyes became more hostile, and he raised his hand and pulled it up and threw it on the case table. "I found it under the cliff this morning. She was wearing this outer garment the day she disappeared. ."

The torn hole in the clothes clearly shows that he was injured by an arrow. I am afraid it was not lightly injured. The blood almost soaked through the clothes. Even if he did not die, he was afraid that he was half-lived.

Seeing the dazzling blood stains on his clothes, Sima Jiao's expression was even more horrible. This kind of oppressive feeling of anger but not giving up made people feel suffocated. Gao Taibao was also shocked, thinking that Concubine Liao could make His Majesty so moved, it was far beyond his original estimate.

In order to pass the time, it's just a bit of pampering. Now it seems that there is a bit of "cherishing".

Gao Taibao's attitude became more and more cautious, "Then your Majesty has found out who is doing it?"

Sima Jiao didn't say a word, and threw a few confessions to him. Gao Taibao took a closer look and found that several parties did the same thing at the same time. It was a coincidence that caused the matter to become like this. Masked stabbing the largest number of guests, and well-trained, the purpose is to kill.

Several other palace members were instructed to monitor the emperor and the imperial concubine. Some of them had no intention of killing the imperial concubine, but seeing the assassin assassinated that day, the opportunity was rare, so they wanted to take advantage of the chaos and take the imperial concubine away. In the end, two people fleeing into the forest with the noble concubine, the body has been found, and the others were arrested and tortured, but they did not ask the master behind the scenes.

In the end are the dozens of grassy prodigal sons. They are desperadoes who wandered around to do evil. They were also hired to kill people. But these people stayed in the woods for a period of time and did not find a chance. Finally, they encountered a large number of people. The face assassin was almost completely destroyed, only one or two people escaped. It is said that the imperial concubine was taken away by one of them.