(7)

Xi Zhuoyu didn't think about how long, she stuffed the little milk dog, who was still blind in her arms, into the arms of the captain of the guard, You Wu, "You hold the dog here and wait, maybe someone will come to look for it later, if it's half an hour Since no one is here, you will take the dog back to the palace."

You Wu: "...Huh?" I'm the captain of your personal guard! Let me hold the dog here and wait for someone?

Seeing that the deputy captain limped away while supporting the prince, You Wu took a deep breath while holding a dog. This is the night of Zhongyuan Festival! Just leave him here alone?

"Big brothers in front and in front, can you see a puppy?" Hearing a faint female voice behind him, the tiger's body shook, his hands were heavy, and the puppy suddenly screamed fiercely.

"Ah! It's really sweet-scented osmanthus cake!" The faint female voice suddenly became lively, and You Wu saw two women with their heads shrunk running over in surprise, looking at the puppy in his hand with eyesight.

Just after Jiang Yuchao returned to the yard and was reminded that the sweet-scented osmanthus cake was not found, she did not hesitate to point to the two maids who took care of the dog, "Go to my place just now to see if the sweet-scented osmanthus cake is still there. If not, then come back. ."

So the two maids went out together to find the dog again.

The two people, Ma, silently handed over the sweet-scented osmanthus cake. You Wu and the two maidservants were a little bit hesitant. In the end, one of the maidservants couldn't help but whispered: "I don't know the eldest brother, which house is it?"

They guessed that their master had sprung Chunxin, and seeing the smile on their face, it was the first time they saw each other. Although the matter of finding a lover is really disgraceful, they can't manage the master's affairs as slaves and maidservants. It is still better to figure out what the other party's background is, and I have a bottom in my heart. Maybe there will be contacts in the future.

The two slaves thought so, and by coincidence, You Wu thought so too.

He also lowered his voice and replied, "I am the guard of the Yuling Palace."

Yuling Palace! The two servants covered their mouths and pressed down exclaiming, that was Yuling Palace! King Yuling, the first beautiful man in Luodu with a very high vision, is said to look down on any woman because of his beauty. He has not yet married a princess. He is a legendary figure among countless boudoir girls and ladies. Take a look at those young ladies who were born noble. Most of them wanted to be Princess Yu, but a few dared to miss Yuling King. Such a person has an affair with their master!

At this moment, the two slaves and maidservants had already agreed that it was a tryst under the moon, and even suspected that the master was abandoned by King Yu because King Yu found out about the master and King Yuling, and the master didn't want to live in Xiangguo Mansion instead. There is an explanation for this cold Mingyue View, just to meet Yuling King!

The case was solved and everything was explained. Take it, the master is awesome.

You Wu didn't understand the shock and awe in the eyes of the two slaves. He also wanted to know where the sacred person could be with his dog-loving Wang Ye's private meeting. He asked: "I don't know the one who was with my master, but Miss in your house? Which house are you from?"

"We are in Xiangguo Mansion, and our master is the third young lady in Xiangguo Mansion."

You Wu: "Oh, it turned out to be the third lady of Xiangfu...well, the third lady of Xiangfu??" Isn't that the Princess Qianyu? There was a lot of rumors about King Yu and Concubine Yu before, and he also chatted with his brothers about it in private, and discussed whether King Yu would work.