(6)

"General manager." The secretary knocked on the door. "Li Group is no longer cooperating with our hotels. A unilateral cancellation letter has just been sent."

Wei Jiao frowned and clicked on the keyboard, and said impatiently: "If you don't cooperate, you will change to personal cooperation. It's so much better than them, what a fool. Next one."

The secretary was not surprised by his reaction and went on to say: "Furthermore, the Li Group's Weibo has been shut down just now. The young president of Li also posted a Weibo to declare war, saying that he will surpass us in the future and take back the first The throne of one."

Wei Jiao: "No one in his family takes him to the hospital if he is so seriously ill?" He waved his hand: "Don't bother me with such small things."

The secretary closed the door politely and went downstairs. He found the art department and yelled at the door: "Mrs. General Manager."

All the people in the art department who were immersed in their work raised their heads and looked at a colleague in a spacious work station. Zou Yan chewed on a piece of dried pork in his mouth, looked up at the door, and saw the secretary, she showed a look like "what did your majesty do?"

The secretary clasped his hands together, as if he was in a temple to worship a Bodhisattva. "The general manager seems to be in a bad mood today. Please help me at noon. We will have a meeting in the afternoon. For the sake of our physical and mental safety, please help my wife! Believers are willing to noon. Be a vegetarian and give back to Madam.

Zou Yan: "...received."

In fact, she doesn't quite understand why she still has to stay in her original job position after she is married to a wealthy family. Doesn't she have any special treatment to become a boss and his wife? For example, it's okay to pay more, but the husband of her general manager told her that the special treatment for the wife of the general manager is to eat snacks honestly during work.

For this reason, her work station is very large, with snacks full of snacks. A group of colleagues who are watching are very envious and often swallow at her. Occasionally working overtime at night, a group of people who hadn't scheduled a supper would rush to share her snacks-anyway, the general manager would add them as long as they were empty, and they were all delicious. Of course, the premise is that it cannot be discovered by the general manager. Once someone is found robbing his wife's snacks, he will deduct his salary.

Fresh flowers, fruits and snacks are standard equipment for Zou Yan's daily work station. Occasionally I will get a general manager who comes down to relax. Others will go to the rest area to exercise or look at the scenery in the park when they are tired of work. Only Wei Jiao will come down to see his wife. He stretches his legs and looks at Zou Yan's dead fish. Only after eating snacks and drawing pictures, seeing enough, and feeling happy, will he be invited back to work by the secretaries again.

Not long after the secretary came, General Manager Wei went downstairs, sat next to Zou Yan, and conducted inspections.

"The color of your set of pictures is too ugly. Change to a set of colors." He gesticulated.

Zou Yan changed three color schemes at his request, and Wei Jiao finally said, "It's still the first one to look good."

Zou Yan smirked at him: "The boss is so aesthetic." A **** cracked in her mouth.

Wei Jiao took out his mobile phone and flipped it through, and showed her the Weibo of Li Ye, the president of the Li Group, and changed the subject, "Look at this idiot, just declared war with us, and don't look at what kind of cookie he counts."

Zou Yan knew about the Li Group. This young president is said to be more diligent than changing his underwear than changing his girlfriend, but he is really handsome. "I remember seeing his photos, he seems to be handsome, this domineering president." Zou Yan said.