5: Guo Rong: Boss, 80 yuan an hour will take you to lie down and win (1)

Guo Rong felt very painful in his stomach, as if someone had cut his belly. She thought to herself, the turtle and grandson hit the old lady on the head, why did her stomach hurt so much? After finishing the ball, it was not a problem for me! She opened her eyes vigorously and saw a kindly smiling white angel nurse in front of her.

The nurse said to her: "Congratulations, Ms. Guo, you gave birth to a son who is exactly six kilograms, a very cute child!"

Guo Rong: What is it?

Guo Rong: "What do you say I gave birth to?"

Nurse: "...Uh, boy, what's wrong with you, Ms. Guo?"

Guo Rong was shocked: "Who did I give birth to and when did I get pregnant?"

The nurse was also shocked and ran out of the ward and shouted: "Doctor, it's not good, Ms. Guo Qiong seems to have a cognitive problem!"

Guo Rong: "...wait!" What Guo Qiong, her name is Guo Rong!

On this day, the wicked girl Guo Rong found out that she had become another woman she didn't know. This woman was named Guo Qiong. She had just given birth to a six-jin-heavy son. His father didn't know who it was. What a fuck!

[Seven years later]

The penguin-shaped alarm clock on the bedside table ticked, the big one and the small two bumps on the bed moved at the same time, but the next reaction of the big one was to roll up the quilt to cover his head, while the small one moved He lifted the quilt and got up, slapped the penguin alarm clock, which was beating constantly.

"Mom, got up." The seven-year-old boy rubbed his eyes and shook the dreaming giant next to him. Under his persistent harassment, Guo Rong reluctantly pulled the quilt away and opened it. Just look at him.

The little boy pulled her hand out of the quilt and said, "Rock, paper, scissors..."

He and Guo Rong stretched out their hands at the same time. Guo Rong is 'scissors' and he is 'cloth'.

Guo Rong: "You lose, you go buy." She closed her eyes and waved to her son, and went to sleep under the quilt. The little boy could only be willing to bet and lose, put on his jacket, and then sit on the edge of the bed and put on socks and shoes. The socks have been worn for two days and they are a bit stinky, but there are no clean socks in the drawer. They are all piled up in the washing machine and have not been washed because they are too lazy.

He sighed like an adult, put on his shoes, skillfully opened a drawer in the closet, counted a few change from the bag, took the key, and went downstairs.

They live in an old community with a primary school nearby, so there are quite a lot of people here, especially the breakfast shop. At this time, the breakfast shop has passed its peak period. The students who studied early in the morning have already eaten and entered the school. Now the residents who are sitting at the table eating breakfast are nearby residents, chatting loudly while eating.

The lady who sells breakfast, wearing a greasy apron, was serving porridge to a guest. Seeing the little boy running over, she smiled and greeted: "Money, you are here to buy breakfast again today. Mom is sleeping again. ?"

The little boy nodded, "Yeah, she is too lazy to do it."

The proprietress laughed, wiped her hands on her apron, took a new fast food box, and asked, "Is it the same as before?"

"Well, the same, two cages of Xiaolongbao, two porridge, two eggs, one boiled egg and one tea egg!"

"Okay!" The proprietress was familiar with the road and put the xiaolongbao and the cooked porridge on an empty table. The little boy went over and started adding the side dishes one by one. One serving of Xiaolongbao requires tomato sauce, one serving of Xiaolongbao with vinegar, one serving of porridge with sour radish as an appetizer, and another serving of porridge with peanuts.