(28)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Chapter 28:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Chapter 28:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The secret road exit was outside the city. Before, Qin Wuxian had just hid on the side to block Liao Tingyan, and they had not noticed another group of people hidden in the woods not far away. Even more unexpectedly, as soon as he met, an archer suddenly shot an arrow, hitting Qin Wuxian.

Qin Wuxian fell very suddenly, and almost everyone failed to react immediately. But the group of people who came out of the small woods reacted quickly. When Qin Wuxiao hit the arrow and fell off the carriage, dozens of guards in grey clothes quickly rushed towards Liao Tingyan and the others, with all hands raised. With a bright knife.

The faces of these people were solemn and cold, and they were well-trained when they rushed, and they almost rushed to the front in the blink of an eye.

"Protect the princess!" Qin Wuxian's servants recovered and exclaimed in a panic. There are dozens of people around Qin Wuxian, but half of them are unarmed servants. Because Qin Wuxiao is delicate and expensive, and has to take so many people to serve, now that no two of these people can remain calm, shaking and trembling. Qin Wuxiao, who was crying painfully on the ground, helped him up and found that the arrow had shot through her arm. When she fell from the carriage, the arrow was skewed and opened a big opening, blood gurgling out.

There were only a few people on Liao Tingyan's side, and they were all sent by Chen Yun to stop her from running around. Now they are in chaos when encountering unknown enemies.

Everyone panicked when facing the gray-clothed men who rushed over with violent aura, but Liao Tingyan, with bright eyes, stared at the carriage guarded by a few gray-clothed guards.

The archer who had previously stood on the cowl of the carriage jumped down and stood aside. The curtain of the carriage was lifted by a pair of pale hands, and a familiar face of Liao Tingyan was revealed.

Liao Tingyan smiled subconsciously as he watched the person appear. He didn't even notice it. Then he felt hot under his eyes and a little bit to cry—just like seeing his father suddenly appear at ease after being bullied outside.

Why the **** are you really here! Is it true that you never play cards according to your routine?

Sima Jiao opened the curtain and walked out, looking at Liao Tingyan through the crowd. Liao Tingyan clearly saw his eyes pause on his chest and then on his waist, frowning.

Oh, man. The man didn't care about her life or death at all, only cared about whether there was meat on her waist. Obviously, when I first saw her, my eyes were straight. Now, I am really tired of seeing too much. Liao Tingyan touched her thin waist, feeling half of the touch in her heart.

"Who are you!" Qin Wuxian's guard watched the gray-clothed people who came around warily.

The gray-clothed guards didn't talk nonsense at all, the knife in their hands was cold, which obviously meant killing. The guards around Qin Wuxie were not so easy to dismiss, and they retreated, shouting that people quickly helped the princess into the carriage and flee.

If they ran away obediently, there might be a way out. Unfortunately, Qin Wuxian did not forget Liao Tingyan at this time. He gritted his teeth and endured the severe pain and shouted, "Kill Liao Tingyan first. You must not let her go today. !"

Both sides of the fight paused for a moment. Qin Wuxian's guards knew that the princess had always been spoiled and willful and disregarded the overall situation, but they did not expect that at this time, the princess would continue to be willful. These escorts were already struggling enough to protect Qin Wuxian from fleeing, and now they still score people to deal with the three people around Liao Tingyan. The most unlucky thing is that the three of them are still the husband-in-law of the princess, and it is too irritating to not forget that fighting in the nest at this critical moment.