-[14]

Yue Renyin, the host of Lingfeng Tower, felt very surprised when he received several consecutive news of Ye Qingbi's murder, and he didn't even believe it. Because most of the information was just two sentences, and there was no cause or effect. He only saw the news that Ye Qingbi partnered with the senior brother to kill the little prince Zhennan, then the senior brother, and the general Shiliang.

Ye Qingbi's martial arts is not high, and he has long been abolished. Now he is a disuse. How could he have martial arts again overnight? The Yueren's voice is not clear, but he knows the news that Ye Qingbi came down. Yue Renyin was not afraid at first. In his opinion, Ye Qingbi was always the man who had been tortured by him with a shy expression and had lost his pride. He was a doll he could play with.

With this kind of fixed thinking, he consciously can understand all of Ye Qingbi's thoughts and practices, and he is not afraid at all. Then he was cut by Ye Qingbi, whose soul was changed, and stuffed it into his mouth.

At that moment, Yue Renyin's mind was full of regret. Soon after, the regret in his mind flowed out with the water in his mind-Ye Qingbi opened a scoop for him.

"I want to see what's in your head." Ye Qingbi smiled and sat on the long table that Yuerenyin used to insult the original owner, shattered Yuerenyin's brain, and then casually used the beautiful robe Wiped the knife.

"Nothing special, disappointing."

Ye Qingbi came and went in a hurry, leaving as soon as he finished killing, feeling a delight.

-"I feel you are going to be abnormal." The system judged carefully.

"Heh." Ye Qingbi sneered and continued to the Tianshan Mountains, where the last demon leader to be killed, Puppet, was there.

The leader of the Demon Cult, Puppet Wei, was probably the only person Ye Qingbi was not sure of being able to kill directly, so he chose another method, joined the Demon Cult, and became Puppet's subordinate first. He will not only kill Puppet, but also usurp his position and steal his demonic cult.

Although Puppet had been a husband and wife with Ye Qingbi for one night, Puppet was indifferent and ruthless. He had forgotten what the person who was sleeping by himself looked like and what he was, so he didn't know that Ye Qingbi was here to kill him.

What kind of scheming and methods Ye Qingbi is, this world is no more suitable for him than the magic sect. Joining the magic sect can be said to be like a fish in the water, and quickly received the appreciation of the leader, Puppet Wei, all the way to the right guardian.

Even the system said several times-"I think you are more suitable to be a villain than a male protagonist."

Ye Qingbi actually admires Puppet Wei. After all, he is cruel and indifferent. In a sense, he is very similar to himself, but he appreciates it, and kills it. It took him three years to become Puppet's confidant, and another three years to make arrangements to finally encircle Puppet under the Tianshan Mountains.

Before Puppet was killed, he looked at him with a complicated expression, "Why are you killing me?"

Ye Qingbi guarded against his dying counterattack and casually told him the answer, "Because of a reason you have forgotten."

Puppet Wei: "Because seven years ago, Jingzheye?"

Ye Qingbi was a little surprised, this guy remembers that incident? He suddenly noticed something, his expression was a little subtle, and he couldn't help laughing. It turned out to be like this, puppet wei ah pup wei, you are not unjustly defeated.

He stabbed Puppet to death with a single sword. Puppet really didn't resist, so he slaughtered the neck.

Ye Qingbi became the leader of the demon cult and lived his life as he pleased, but a year later, he was killed in the same way. When the woman Zuo Hufa put a cold sword on his neck, she asked him: "Do you know that Puppet could have won? He didn't resist in the end, do you know?"