(5)

The Valley of Flames is connected to the back mountain, and at the foot of the mountain is Bai Ling's house. Because the master and the seniors are good at refining tools, and a place in the refining area is not a problem, her house is very beautiful, even the various decorations and small pieces inside. The gadgets are very delicate, and the preparations are also very thoughtful.

After Bai Ling moved in, he felt that the person who prepared the decorations and utensils in the house must be a wife and sister of Huizhilanxin, and I don't know where the brothers found foreign aid. As a result, when her sixth senior with well-developed pectoral muscles asked inadvertently, she smiled embarrassedly and said, "Ah, I prepared it, and I made many of it myself."

Bai Ling: "...Those flowers, those beautiful skirts, and the water bed that can bloom?"

"Yes, I did it." Senior Brother Six smiled honestly: "Is it a little strange for me to do this?"

Bai Ling jumped up and patted Senior Brother Six on the shoulder, "What's weird, I think Senior Brother Six is ​​very good like this! Senior Brother Six, you are good!"

She lived in that cave in Luoshui for several years, and it was still like a doghouse.

In addition to this house, there is also a large lake created for her by master Chi Yan. The water is clear. At noon, Bai Ling likes to become a prototype soaking in the lake, with the sun in the sun, and the temperature is just right. Very suitable for a nap.

The seniors were curious about the prototype of the white dragon, and secretly came to see the little white dragon. After being pulled back by the master with a black face and hitting iron for three days and three nights, they never dared to see it again. So every time this time, there is only one here. A white strip coiled into a circle in the center of the lake.

On this day, Bai Ling came back from the furnace, and as usual, she changed back to the original model and took a nap in the lake. In a daze, she heard a few low-pitched ah-ah-ah-ah, weird calls from the flowers near the lake. .

The little white dragon in the center of the lake opened his eyes and swam to the shore. He put his head on the flower on the shore and met a pitiful crow. The crow's feathers were scattered, and there was a scorching odor on its wings. It was so badly injured that it seemed to be unable to fly, shivering under the flowers.

Bai Ling looked at the crow's red eyes, felt it, and realized that it looked like a little monster in front of him. It belonged to the kind of little monster that was very useless and could not be transformed with weak spiritual power. It was better than those she had seen in Luoshui. The little demon who can only transform his head or hands without success is still miserable.

The white dragon opened his mouth and spit out a breath of the dragon. The black crow was blown back and rolled back two times, but he didn't escape without fear of death. He still stayed on the spot, making a weak ah, ah, pitiful sound towards her.

Turning back into a human form, Bai Ling bent down and lifted the little crow demon, and put it in his hand to find Senior Brother Six.

The sixth brother of the Flame Valley, the most delicate people of the big masters, was entrusted by their masters after the younger sisters arrived. Master Chiyan said: "It's not long before your brothers and sisters have been transformed, you compare Be careful. If you want to take good care of her, take care of yourself like her mother!"

Brother Six: "...Yes, Master."

Brother Six is ​​a very competent "mother". In less than a month, when Bai Ling had something to call her mother, the first thing she thought about was to find Brother Six.