(5)

When Yin Ruxu was in Yin and Zhao, she often participated in palace banquets. Every year, there were many festivals in the palace to celebrate. The princes and nobles had nothing to do and enjoyed every day, and most of them loved to hold banquets. Going a lot, but it was the first time she participated in a night banquet on the grassland.

There is no distinction between upper and lower seats, no waiter who bows to the chopsticks, no literati who makes toasts and poems, and no silk and bamboo wind music and soft dance. The patriarch Wotu sat with everyone on the floor. He even pulled his sleeves, and Da Lala sat there personally roasting the mutton, the cooked mutton was sliced ​​off by him with a dagger, and all were handed to Yin Ruxu beside him.

The men, women and children here love to drink, but the wine they have here is different from that of Yin. The wine made from mare's milk and other things has a strange sour taste, and Yin Ruxu is not used to drinking it.

"Princess, drink this." Wurizhu'am brought the strained milk tea. The grassland does not produce tea, so the tea is exchanged with the caravans of the Utu tribe, which is a precious thing. "Outsiders are generally not used to drinking this at first. The princess tastes this kind of goat's milk boiled with tea to relieve the greasiness."

This way of drinking is not available in the Yin country. Yin Ruxu tasted it and found it to taste pretty good.

There were people from the Wutu tribe she didn't know, but everyone was unconstrained, sitting freely, eating meat and drinking, and others singing and dancing. Yin Ruxu discovered that people of the Wutu tribe, whether they are male or female, love to sing. It is often nothing. When someone suddenly opens their voice and sings, there will be someone next to him. In the end, everyone sings together.

This is especially true for men. Their voices are loud and loud, and their voices are like big drums. Together, many people are more powerful than the drums played at a state banquet.

The men sang, and the women danced around arm in arm. They responded with a smile, and the colorful silk ribbons tied around their waists fluttered because of the spinning, causing the men sitting next to them to reach out and get kicked in disgust.

Wotu also sang along, and his voice overwhelmed the voices of others. These men are like beasts on the grassland. Whether it is a strong body or a loud singing, they are a way for them to attract the favor of the opposite sex. Wo Tu watched Yin Ruxu as he sang. He didn't sing a few words, and everyone burst into laughter. Yin Ruxu couldn't understand the meaning of his song, but after watching other people's reactions, he probably guessed what he was singing.

Wotu shaved his beard today, and people often come to look at him curiously, and children come to ask: "Patriarch, where is your beard?"

Several older women also smiled and said, "The patriarch has shaved his beard, and he can't recognize him anymore."

It seems that he hasn't shaved for a long time. He was exposed to this matter. Wotu felt very shameless. He chased the troublesome children away, and said to Yin Ruxu with a shy face. It looks fierce, so it's more convenient." Anyway, it wasn't the reason for his laziness.

Everyone has finished eating, there is a side show, and the men wrestle. Such'barbaric' activities are invisible in the land of Yin and Zhao. The people there are very noble. They have to advance and retreat in every word and deed, and pay attention to identity. No one will do this kind of thing, but it is different here. , Everyone is happy to show their power.

The brave warrior won several games in a row and ran over to challenge the patriarch. Wotu was also a belligerent, as soon as he pushed his palm over the obstacle in front of him, he came off the field.