(4)

The Wutu tribe is a nomadic tribe, living by water and grass. They live in different places in different seasons. It is summer, which is the best season on the grassland. The snow on the snow-capped mountains melts and flows down, nourishing the earth. , So that both sides of the river and thousands of miles of plains are covered with green grass.

Ordinary small tribes also need to migrate frequently, not to mention the largest tribe, Wutu, because of the large population and many cattle and sheep. If they stay in one place for too long, they will easily eat up all the surrounding grasslands, so they live for a while. Time will change places to live. If it is not for people on the grassland, it is difficult for foreigners to find their place to stay in this vast grassland.

Yin Ruxu was a tribe who was entering in a cart. She saw the continuous tents far away. The white-gray tent roofs were almost out of sight. They were not the same as the tribe she had imagined, and there were many people.

"Patriarch!" A group of teenagers waiting there rushed over with a whistle, and they all surrounded Wotu, "Patriarch, your wife took it back?"

At their age, they are most curious and active, and always have endless energy. As early as when Wotu and Na Risong took people to welcome the princess, they would bet in private, betting that the princess is good or not, and betting. Will the patriarch like the princess, so they all gather here to see the result.

"Patriarch, is the princess good-looking?" The eleven or twelve-year-old boy also jumped on his back and asked. He was not good at betting, so he was anxious to know the answer and looked straight at the cart behind.

Wotu waved at them: "Disperse and stop here, what are you doing? The talent has just come, so you have to rest first and watch it at night." He said to one of the teenagers, "Jeddah, go and tell your grandma. , Slaughter a hundred more sheep tonight."

The young man called Jeddah responded loudly, ran away with a cheer, and quickly disappeared between the tents.

The teenagers looked at the happy face of the patriarch, and then listened to him one by one to let people go down to prepare food and drinks, and they all muttered in their hearts. Is the patriarch so happy because of the princess and his wife, or have they encountered other good things? It's rare to see him so happy.

Dismissed a group of noisy teenagers, Wo Tu personally led Yin Ruxu's cart to the big tent. Of course, he didn't need to take care of other people's placement. He just took care of his wife. Although he wanted to bring people directly to his big tent, his plan was lost. As soon as he arrived at the door of his big tent, Wurizhu ran over and said that the princess's big tent was ready.

Wu Rizhu is the mother of Na Ri Song's wife and Eminem who usually takes care of Wotu. The Wutu tribe is different from the Yin country. Even if Wotu is the patriarch, there are not so many people to serve him. He is not the same as the previous old king. He is young and strong and does not like to enjoy himself. He is like a free wolf, Wu In addition to washing his clothes, Rizhu Amu occasionally cleaned up the king's account for him. There was nothing else, otherwise Wotu wouldn't be so casual and sloppy.

Wotu's plan failed, and he couldn't get angry with Wurizhu'am, because this was what he ordered before he went to pick up people. At that time, he thought that he would not want a strange woman to sway in his private territory. I stayed, so I asked Wurizhu to clean up the princess's account. Anyway, there were precedents of princesses getting married. Most of them had their own tent, called the princess's account.

The death of his own work, even if he regrets it now, is useless, Wotu can only watch Urizhu'am take the princess and his wife to a large tent in the distance.